1

The small cafe I work at has about 8-15 groups of customers a day so when i see a big group of people I get the jump on it because they usually leave a good tip and I really need the money.

As im talking to my coworker I see a group of eight business men come in I rush over to take their orders before anyone else can

"Hi what can i get started for you gentlemen today?"

One of them started speaking and when i looked at all of them i see that they all look like they were chiseled by the gods. "I would like a black coffee and some sunny side eggs with a piece of white bread toast." his voice was deep and authoritative, i got kinda nervous cause something seemed off about their whole group. 

I got the rest of the mens orders in and when i walked away i heard one of them say to another "is it her?" "she seems like it" and thats all i heard before i went into the kitchen to get their orders ready.

When i came back with their food one of the guys asked "hey beautiful, do you happen to have a... significant other by any chance?" taken back by his question i felt my cheeks start heating up 

"Oh um uh.. N-no. i dont" after i said that he looked at the first guy and gave him a small smile "here is your food." when i turned around to leave the first guy said

"thank you... Fawn."

I stopped dead in my tracks.. How did he know my name? i know for a fact im not wearing my name tag today. I forgot it at home.

I started fast walking, nearly sprinting to the back and told my manager i had to go home because of family issues but its really cause i was going to have a really bad panic attack.

I got to my car i sat there and took some deep breaths when i saw one of the business men i just served walk outside and look around, that promoted me to start my car and get out of there as fast as i could.

When i got home my mom and little sister Caroline who i actually got along with weren't here, so I took a long hot shower and got dressed into comfy clothes consisting of sweat pants and a cropped tank top. I finished throwing my shoulder length brunette hair into a messy bun when i heard a knock on the front door

i groaned and yelled

"Give me a second ill be right there!" i know my parents are always drilling the 'dont open the doors for strangers' into my head but i was totally out of it and it had slipped my mind.

When i opened it i saw the man that gave me his order first.. the one who knew my name from the cafe.  i moved my hand to close the door but of course he put his foot in the way before i could.. "Arent you gonna invite me in or are you gonna be rude" as he pushed open the door and let himself in.

He was in my house. And I'm stuck with him. He closed the door behind him and locked it, for some reason i couldnt move my limbs "so. Are we gonna do this the easy way or the hard way?"

my legs finally listened to my brain and I started backing up to put some space between us

"W-who are you? And how do you know my name.. Or where i live? And-"

Before i could finish he put his hand over my mouth and i tried to back up more but my back hit the wall

"you dont need to know that sweetheart.. so dont worry your pretty little head about it."

i was standing there dumbfounded trying to figure out how he knows all of this stuff and why he just came into my house without permission and.. STOP youre gonna give yourself a panic attack. I was snapped out of my thoughts when he started talking again

"So. here is how we are going to do this. You are going to get into the back of my car, and put this blindfold on till i say you can take it off.. you wont make a sound and if you even think about screaming i will-"

Before he can finish his threat i bring my knee up in between his legs kneeing his groin as he folded over i took my chance to run into my kitchen to grab a knife 

But before i could get to the counter i felt a hand grab my ankle causing me to faceplant into the ground.  Fuck me. he recovered so fast.. HOW!? 

Im never going to get away. 

"No stop please!! ILL GO!! let me go! please!!"

"Too fucking late."

He started pulling me back towards him while i was kicking and squirming he didnt seem to care. He then pulled me off of the ground shoved me against the wall putting my hands above my head with one of his arms then pinned my body to the wall with his other arm successfully trapping me. Jesus how strong is this man?.

"You have one more chance. do you choose the Easy way. Or the hard way"

He looked me dead in my eyes with a hard look.. Actually no. his face was as still as a stone. Thats what scared me the most.

Any way for him would be the easy way.. i have no chance against him.

"Fuck off" i said before i could even register it and stop myself from saying it.

he let me go and before i could do anything to get away he punched me so hard in my gut i dropped to the ground.

I tried to crawl away but he sat down on my hips now straddling me

He got a rag out of his back pocket and put it over my nose and mouth, i tried to fight, to not breath in, but my lungs started burning so instinctively I breathed in and almost instantly my world started fading to black.  Before I was totally gone i heard him say a quiet "Fuck"

************

how do you guys like it so far? what do you think he will do to her?

im excited for you guys to see what i have planned for the rest of it but for now.. this is all that you get.

i know its really short but there is so much more coming. its gonna get better i promise. just bear with me

have a lovely day

instagram- @ ella_rosely

4/7/21

word count: 1137