chapter 29/guardian moth

"Sorry Mothy we'll have to take a raincheck on this lovely party"

===

"Where's the villain," Rena Rouge asks hopping from building to building next to Carapace and Ladybug

"I don't know, we only saw the sentimonster" Ladybug replies, remembering the cry of pain Chat Noir made when he...she shakes the memory out of her head "We need to hurry"

Ladybug, Rena, and Carapace make their way to the park where the sentimonster was last seen

"i-it's gone"

===

Gabriel makes his way down the steps to his foyer entering his office. He walks up to the painting of his beloved Emile opening up the secret passageway. As he's descending in the elevator to the basement he has a feeling that something is wrong...very wrong. Perhaps it was the power of the butterfly miraculous still lingering in his veins but he knew that something or someone was down there with Emile...with the two miraculouses that he left unprotected.

Adrien

Gabriel clicks the elevator button frantically trying to make the elevator go faster. As soon as the elevator reaches the ground he rips open the door sprinting to Emile.

she seems fine...nothings changed

But the feeling wouldn't go away. He sprints to the butterfly room to retrieve the miraculouses.

===

"Im feeling a negative emotion" the brown hair super-villain lips curl into an evil grin

"How powerful is it," Mayura says her blue skin now had a greenish hue from creating the powerful sentimonster

"Im sensing panic, determination, and a hint of...guilt?" she says tapping her chin "it's a very powerful feeling"

"Create the Akuma," Mayura says gesturing to the white butterflies in the room.

"How"

"Call one down, they'll obey you, let it land on your hand and curl your fist, then let the energy from your hand absorb into the butterfly, creating the Akuma. The Akuma will follow the negative emotion" Mayura explains staring forward at the big window in the front of the room

The dark-haired villain nods following her instructions precisely.

"Now release it"

She releases it but instead of the Akuma heading towards the open panel in the window, it flew behind them towards the sound of running footsteps.

Gabriel Agreste burst into the room, sweat trickling down his forehead. Mayura's eyes widen

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS, WHERE ARE MY MIRACULOUSES, WHO ARE YOU" he yells pointing at the dark-haired supervillain, his ears practically steaming, his face beet red,

She smiles "im hm" she taps her chin "Violet butterfly" she smiles mischievously "yeah violet butterfly"

Gabriel by now is breathing heavily as his eyes land on a still wide-eyed Mayura, guilt pouring off her.

Violet fans the air "whew boy are there many emotions in the room" she steps closer to Mayura and her eyes go wide before grinning "guilt, pain, relief, betrayal...love...lust" then she eyes Gabriel and looks over at a pained Nathalie who now was focusing on her feet.