Tony said it was going to be cold in the cabin so I'll bring some shorts to sleep in and bucky can bring extra clothes for me.
His clothes drowned me but they were so warm and the pockets were massive.

Clint had come with a quinjet he stole a while ago to come pick us up and drop us off.

" I'll be back to pick you two up at around midday tomorrow so be ready I don't like waiting" Clint shouted as we jumped out of the quinjet into the forest.

Tony was right it was absolutely freezing I couldn't feel my toes.
Being a supersoldier keeps me warmer than the usual person but this weather was pushing my superhuman abilities.

" bucky wheres the cabin?"
We had to get dropped off away from the hydra base so they didn't see us.

" pretty sure it's just behind these trees"
He walked infront with power, didn't look cold at all. He was practically sweating.

He was right the cabin was behind the trees.
It was beautiful dark spruce wood and quite massive, if that was a house in New York it would cost thousands for sure.

The cabin was warm and homey inside with a fireplace stoked with wood.

" im going to go set up some things near hydra if you'd like to take a shower dee"
I nodded to him as he walked out with some equipment.

Time to go all twilight breaking dawn part one on this mf.
Full shower, exfoliate, shave, moisturise, a touch up of makeup on the eyebrows for a sexy defined face and matching blood red lace lingerie.

To top it all off I put on a black see-through dressing gown just as I heard him come back in.

" y/n im back"

" hi im back, I'm y/n" I winked at him.
A dad joke ? Now! Why am I nervously making dad jokes.

His cheeks turned red as he smiled at the joke I made and the happiness he felt looking at me.

He was sweaty from being outside and it just made him look hot.

" you look so hot right now y/n" his voice sounded serious and seductive.
" what are we gonna do"

I grabbed his hand and walked him into the bedroom which had a king size bed and some wine I laid out for us.

" first let's have a toast to being horny and alone" I smirked at him as we drank.

I pushed him onto the bed and sat on his lap.
Slowly taking the see-through dressing gown I had on off had him growing excited quick underneath me.
Leaning down I kissed him softly teasing leaving him wanting more, he lifted up to grab me but I held his arms down on the bed.

" this is what's happening is it?" He pouted.

" yep just relax let me work my magic on you"

Leaning back down I dragged my tongue along his lips and bit them causing him to sigh in frustration.
His hips pushed into mine craving friction.

Shuffling down his body I sat on his thighs to unbukle his trousers.
Stroking his dick over his boxers made him throw his head back cursing my name.

" y/n please do something I'm dying here" his body twitched under my touch.

Coming completely off the bed I walked to my suitcase to pull out the vibrating cock ring I bought him.

" oh god" he cursed falling back into the bed.

Walking back over to him I pulled his boxers off and stroked him in my hand focusing on the tip.
Looking him in the eyes I spat onto his dick which had him gripping the sheets.

" please dee"

" fine" I smirked " only because you asked so nicely".

With every moan I could feel myself growing wetter but this was for him.
I slipped the ring onto the base of his penis and turned it on.
His body tensed as it turned on causing him to thrust up into the air.

I climbed back up to his face placing kisses around his ears and neck every once in a while biting and suckung his neck hard.

" fuck y/n im so close" His voice sounded in disbelief of what he was saying, surprised at how quickly this happened.

Feeling a build up of my own I Reached down between us rubbing my clit in circles underneath my underwear as bucky watched practically drooling.

" let me" his hand replaced mine still going in circles but speeding up making my core tighten.

" shit bucky I'm close too" I kissed him breathing and moaning into each others mouth.

" together?" He suggested as I nodded too out of breath to verbally reply.

" shit y/n" buckys face muscles pulled together as his mouth dropped him pleasure.

" fuck bucky yes" I followed him both of us filling the room with moans.

I turned the ring off and took it off him as we both laid there not wanting to move.

" you're amazing" he kissed the top of my head as his thumb stroked my skin.

Me and bucky laid there until we were almost asleep when the equipment bucky set up started to pick up movements outside the hydra base.

" crap"