"Y/N/N!" They all shouted in unison and brought me into a massive group hug, one of which Lauren didn't join in on. She just stood there avoiding eye contact at all times.

"So Y/N, how's things man?" Tyler asked slinging his arm around my shoulder.

"Alright to be honest, my ribs hurt like a bitch but other than that i'm chilling."

"Awh i don't like this, i hate seeing one of my children in pain." Ally said in a baby voice, standing on her tiptoes to pinch my cheeks.

"Get off mom" I replied laughing while pushing her hands off my cheeks. She just pouted at me making me laugh more.

"I didn't think you'd be in today Dawg." Dinah commented while she had her arm slung over Normani's shoulder protectively. Looks like she grew a pair and made a move aye.

"Bro don't get me wrong i love my bed but that shit can get boring after a while." I laughed along with a couple other people. Lauren didn't react to anything. "I see you finally grew a pair Hansen." I looked at her with a smirk plastered all over my face and her cheeks burnt a bright red.

"Shut up Y/L/N." She replied punching my shoulder slightly. "But yeah, i asked her to be my girlfriend last week and she said yeah." She smiled at Normani as she said this and Normani kissed her on the cheek. They're literally so fucking cute omg.

"Gross." I said pretending to be grossed out, she glared at me playfully in return. "Nah i'm messing, I'm happy for you bro." I held my hand out to her.

"Thank you." She grabbed my hand and we did our handshake.

I looked around noticing that everybody's eyes were on me and i instantly became anxious. I may be the most popular girl in school but i get extremely uncomfortable when lots of people are staring at me. Camila noticed my change in behaviour and shouted, "Don't you have a class to get to?" As soon as she said that everybody looked away and started walking in the direction of their first class.

"Thanks Camz." I gave her a warm smile and she nodded her head at me.

Lauren didn't engage in any conversation and just stood there staring at the wall, i wanted to talk to her but it's her fault. She told me to not talk to her over something stupid so i'm not going to.

The bell rang making me avert my eyes away from the green eyed girl and to the rest of my friends. Everyone said their goodbyes and left to their first period. Nobody had Biology with me so i was left to walk to class on my own.

The hallways never scared me before but now i'm alone, they seem to haunt me. I can't help but think about how these exact walls were the thing i thought was going to be the last thing i ever saw. Walking down the corridor felt like a horror movie. I was getting flashbacks every time i looked at something new. All i could hear was the gunshot sounding in every direction. It was a painfully piercing sound and i couldn't escape it. Screams and cries followed after it and soon so did the sirens from the ambulance. It was everywhere. I started to feel extremely dizzy and i noticed that it started to get extremely hard to breathe, so i ran. I ran until i couldn't run anymore.

I found myself on the other side of the school sitting behind the bleachers with my hands covering my ears and my knees pulled to my chest. My breathing was erratic and i couldn't seem to calm down. I pulled out my airpods and put them in, shuffling my spotify playlist and soon Anna Sun by WALK THE MOON flowed softly through my ears.

Soon my breathing slowed down and i calmed myself down a little. Once i was all calm i just sat there. That was so embarrassing, i'm fine, i need to get over it because i'm alive it's all in the past. I don't get why that happened. It was stupid. I'm stupid. I just need to grow a pair and go back in there. And that's exactly what i did. But i avoided that corridor with everything in me.

I was thankful when the sound of the last bell of the school day hit my ears. I grabbed my skateboard and skated down the corridors, it may be stupid but i didn't want to be here any longer than i had to be and this was the fastest way to get out.

As i was skating down the corridor, i bumped into somebody, knocking their things to the ground as i went straight to the floor.

A 'what the fuck' was heard right before i hit the ground.

I groaned in pain as i landed on the side right were the gunshot wound is. Nice going Y/N you dick. That shit seriously hurt but i have to check on the person i just completely body slammed.

"Shit, I'm so sorry." I said trying to get up. I still couldn't see who i had knocked over.

I finally got to my feet and i had one arm wrapped around my torso grabbing my injured side and another arm extended out the girl i hit. She took my hand and her hands felt familiar but i couldn't see her face yet since i was squinting slightly in pain and her hair was covering her face.

As soon as i pulled her up, i saw her face for the first time. Fuck.

"Lauren?"

"What the fuck Y/N!" Oops shes pissed.

"I'm so sorry, i didn't see you. I just wanted to get out of here fast so i thought this would do the trick." I held up the skateboard i had retrieved from the floor in one hand while my other scratched the nape of my neck nervously.

"Why were you in such a rush?" Fuck, i couldn't tell her about earlier that's way too embarrassing and that'll make her worry even more. She can't know.

"Um i'm just tired so i wanted to get back home quick so i could have a nap?" Well done, you said that more as a question, she's never going to believe that. She eyed me suspiciously.

"Alright, just watch where your going next time." She spat rather harshly. Ouch Lo.

"Yeah i will, i'm sorry again." I kept my head down as i walked passed her. That was embarrassing.

I skated home and by the time i got there, Lauren was already here.

She went back to not talking to me again after that conversation we had when i completely took her out on my board. It's so boring without Lauren, like i'm so cuddle deprived it's hurting me.

I was laying in bed in my boxers and sports bra when my door flew open revealing the brunette beauty that i'm in love with. She scared the shit out of me in all honesty.

"I need to change your bandages." That's all she said before she made me sit up and started right away with removing the old bandage and replacing it with the new.

She literally just left as soon as she was done. This week is going to be torture.

***

Hey, sorry for not updating in so long i haven't really had time but i'm updating whenever i can! This chapter was a little longer than the rest as a sort of apology? Yeah.

Anyways thank you for reading. I love you, have a good day/night/whatever <3