Chapter 11

Kakashi was on the roof, waiting for the genin. They would most probably take a few more minutes as they would have to use the stairs.

That is the reason why he was shocked when he saw the trio jump over the railing onto the roof.

"How?" he asked, genuinely surprised.

"Chakra tree climbing concept applied to this," said Sakura.

"I-I'm impressed," he said begrudgingly.

This wasn't how it was supposed to go. The genin had to be whiny little snot-nosed brats always complaining, not some genins with easily above chunin level skills.

"How do you guys do it?" asked Kakashi.

"Well, I and Sasuke had to learn it to counter our extremely large reserves of chakra," Naruto said.

"I learned it through a book on chakra control," Sakura replied.

'WHY? Why do I get a team almost impossible to fail? But well, at least with them everything would be interesting,' thought Kakashi.

"Naruto, how do I get all this off me?" asked Kakashi.

"Well, it's gonna stay for the day," he replied.

"Okay, let's introduce ourselves," said Kakashi, crying anime style.

"Why don't you go first sensei," said Sakura.

"Well, my name is Kakashi Hatake, I like a few things and dislike many, I don't have a dream and I don't feel like telling you my hobbies," he said.

"Is that so? Well, my name is Naruto Uzumaki, well, that's the surname from my mother's side. I like almost everything and dislike almost nothing. I have way too many hobbies to state and my dream is something really important," said Naruto with a smirk.

"Arg! Fine, my name is Kakashi Hatake, I like my books, training, my comrades, I dislike those who betray their comrades, my dream is actually nothing and my hobbies are cooking and reading," he replied irritated.

"I am Naruto Uzumaki, I like ramen, my friends, my brother Sasuke and Konohamaru, this village, and Hinata. I dislike traitors and rapists, and anyone who dares to threaten my friends. My dream is to become Hokage and bring peace to the world by removing all hared even if I have to bear it all. My hobbies are training, reading, learning fuinjutsu, and taking missions which I won't tell you about until I am sure I can trust you," said Naruto.

"Missions?" asked Sakura, confused.

"Tomorrow," said Naruto.

Kakashi was actually very surprised but decided to not make it obvious.

"Next is your turn pinkie."

"I am Sakura Haruno, I like..." she looked at Sasuke and blushed.

"... My friends and my parents. I dislike rapists and traitors, and people who mistreat my friends like Naruto..." she said as she looked at him.

"... for no apparent reason. My dream is to become a strong Kunoichi and start a family. My hobbies are learning new things."

"Next the broody."

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. My likes are my friends, namely Naruto and Shikamaru, and then my comrades, training and... tomatoes. I dislike those assholes who betray their comrades for power and those who treat my friends wrong. My dream is to make sure no one else dear to me gets hurt. My hobbies are reading and training," said Sasuke.

'He was supposed to be a broody, revenge obsessed cocky person,' Kakashi thought.

"Very well, meet me at training ground seven tomorrow at 6 for survival training. And I suggest you don't eat anything or you'll throw up," said Kakashi as he disappeared in smoke.