Chapter 15

"What. The. Fuck." was all Kakashi could say.

There was an S-rank nukenin, playing rock paper scissors with Naruto. He was confused beyond the limit.

"Damn, I lost," cursed Naruto.

"Don't be a sore loser Naruto," taunted Sasuke with a smirk.

"So, condition?" asked Naruto.

"You won't use Sage mode or the fox's power," said Zabuza.

"Alright," said Naruto excitedly.

"Well, it's nice that you're all excited, but I think you should first explain everything to those three, they look confused beyond hell," said Zabuza.

"Well, you see, we know Zabuza because..." said Naruto, trailing off.

He then looked at Sasuke.

"Are you going to tell him or me?" asked Naruto nervously.

"Oh fuck it. These two helped Kiri win the civil war against Yagura, the Fourth Mizukage. You see, Kiri was plagued with a civil war, where Yagura was under the control of someone else, and wanted to kill all Kekkei Genkai users," said Zabuza.

"T-they did what!" gasped Kakashi.

"Y-yeah. Two years ago, when we went out of the village, we were exploring when we entered their territory," said Naruto.

---Flashback---

"Who are you and why are you here?" asked a person.

"I am Yin," said Naruto.

"I am Yang," said Sasuke.

These were the alias used by Naruto and Sasuke when they ventured out of the village.

"What business do you have here?" asked the person.

Naruto and Sasuke had actually come here to help Kiri. Last time, Kiri had just gained freedom from the civil war around the time the Fourth ninja war started and had thus lost way too many people in a short span.

This time, Naruto wanted to make sure that the loss of life was minimum. So they both were traveling towards the base Chojuro had told him about once when they were talking.

"Oh we were just traveling, and lost our way," said Naruto.

"Why are you in Kiri?" asked the person.

"Kiri? We told you, we lost our way," said Sasuke.

"Doesn't matter, you're coming with me," said the guy, when he was stopped by a voice.

"Stop. These are friendly," said Zabuza as he appeared.

"Huh? How do you know him?" asked the guy.

"They both are the reason I am here and not in the land of waves," said Zabuza.

"Moomoo, long time no see," said Naruto.

"Yeah yeah. Brats, come with me," said Zabuza.

"Hey, can we meet your leader?" asked Naruto.

"Why?" asked Zabuza.

"Well, we want to join the rebels," said Sasuke.

"You both? You're just kids," said Zabuza.

"Correction, we are kids who beat your ass," said Naruto sassily.

"Okay okay. I'll see what I can do," said Zabuza.

A few hours later, they were in a room with only Zabuza and Mei.

"Why do you kids want to join the war?" asked Mei incredulously. They both were just 10 years for crying out loud.