"they didn't know what to do toine don't do anything you'll regret." I said and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"what you talking about? I'm staying with joy because I needed a break from yall fucked up ass." he said while shrugging.

"okay what the fuck is the point of all this shit joy." I said and she walked up to me and untied me and I rubbed my wrist as I looked at her and she bent down.

"I'm close to finding out who Gigi is or was working for and I knew if I didn't tell you I was alive you would think I was the cause of all this shit and try to kill me." she said.

"ight that's cool and all.. but what the fuck was the point in kidnapping my ass and stealing tj?" I asked.

"stealing the baby was all his brother I just helped and kidnapping you was just for fun." she said standing up and moving her hair out of her face and I rolled my eyes as I stood up also she did a sly smile and wrapped her arms around me and I did a light chuckled and hugged her back and did a long sigh.

"what I don't get is how you survived?" I said and she let go of me as my hand still stayed on her shoulder.

"kilo he saved me and took care of me.. but I wanted to stay dead so he gave me a shot to stop my heart for a little while he had been taking care of me ever since" she responded.

"why are you talking in the past tense?" I asked and she looked up at me as her eyes got teary eyed .

"they figured it out and killed him." she said clearing her throat .

"who?" I asked .

"I don't know yet but i'm close when I find out who killed kilo I found out who's been responsible for all of this and it's all over." she said and I nodded and sighed and just hugged her tightly.

"I'm glad you ain't dead joy." I whispered and she hugged me back, Tj began whining and toine walked over handing him to me .

"here take him ion like it when babies whine." he said and I shook my head and held baby tj in my arms and rocked him back and forth .

"damn making miss my kids when they was actually kids." I chuckled thinking about when bubba was a baby.

"how's my mama and dad?" Toine asked.

"Bad I need to get both of you boys home ." I replied looking at joy and she shrugged .

"they weren't here against they will..well never mind." she said and I laughed.

"and you..everyone knows your alive now so I have to calm everyone down so stay low." I told her sternly and she rolled her eyes.

"by everyone you mean Pryce and Cortez ." She said crossing her arms.

"yep. They ain't taking it lightly they think you the enemy ." I said walking over to the baby crib and putting sleeping tj in his bed .

"nobody is stun them I just want to know who set me up that's all." she said rolling her eyes .

"tee let me holla at joy right quick ." I said and he nodded walking out of the room. "you know you fucked Cortez up right?" I asked and she mugged.

"ain't that the same negro that slept with your sister right after I died?" she asked and I laughed while shaking my head.

"so you don't have feeling for him?" I asked.

"hell no those feelings died a long time ago all I'm worried about is figuring out who behind this. why?" she asked curiously .

"I know Cortez and I know Cortez does dumb shit. i don't want my sister to be hurt." he replied and she nodded .

"I respect you and nicky.. I'm not going to do anything I know that'll fuck they marriage up," she shrugged and I nodded.