"Call your witch friend." Klaus said.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Kaleb and Rebekah were lighting candles, Wanda was still processing what Kol told them. "What is the secret anyway?" Kaleb asked. "The term 'secret' implies something only known by those who have earned the right to be aware of it. Start the spell." Klaus replied in a bored tone.

Kaleb sighs, "Well, it's easier said than done. Finn is channeling the power from your parents." He nods his head toward Rebekah "He's a lot stronger than something some week-old witch and I can do. Unless you want to introduce him to Wanda." Kaleb said.

"Finn isn't going anywhere near Wanda." Kol snapped. Wanda rolled her eyes at his over-dramatic self.

Rebekah was offended "Now, hang on! I may not be trained, but I..." Rebekah's emotional outburst causes her to accidentally create a magical wind that blows all of the spell ingredients and candles off of the table. Kol sighs in annoyance and looks at Rebekah, who looks both surprised and guilty as she sits on the couch.

"Oh blast." Rebekah said, defeated. Wanda chuckled at the girl, "Nothing to be ashamed of Beks, control is a difficult thing especially when it comes to emotions." Wanda told her with a warm smile. Rebekah smiled and nodded.

"We need a stronger witch, call Davina." Klaus said, "No, no, no, no, no! I- I don't want her to know that I'm sick." Kaleb told him. "Then do a better bloody job!" Klaus shouted.

"I just need time." Kaleb replied. "The spell Finn cast to lock you in your body, do you remember it?" Klaus questioned the boy. "Well, I was a little distracted by the murder-y part..." Kaleb said chuckling nervously.

Klaus turned towards Kol and walked to him, "Did you remember the spell used?" he asked his youngest brother. "No, I was too busy horrified on what Finn was about to cast upon me." Kol said narrowing his eyes.

"If we can use his own spell against him, once he's locked in his body, I can end our collective woes with a brief snap of the neck! All I need to do is pull it from your memory." Klaus said.

Kol back away frantically "Oh, no, no, no! I am not allowing anybody into my mind, do you understand?" Klaus walked towards him "You came into my home, asking for my help. This is it." Kol looks at him warily "It's not a request."

Klaus lunges toward Kol and grabs each side of his head with his hands. Suddenly, Klaus sees a memory, when Kol kissed Wanda. The memory then turns to Kol who had just brought Davina and Kaleb to the Claire tomb, where he showed them the silver dagger he had stolen from Klaus centuries ago, which he wanted Davina and Kaleb's help to enchant to work on him.

"I've wanted one thing for years: to drive a dagger into his heart."

Klaus pulls away from Kol and glares at him furiously. Rebekah and Wanda look confused while Kol looks frightened.

"See? I'm - I'm guessing, just by the look on your face, that it worked." Kol anxiously said.

Klaus furiously lunges toward him and throws him against the wall, where he smacks his forehead against the corner of the doorway to the entrance.

Wanda sent her red chaos energy towards Klaus making him fly towards a wall as Wanda rushed to help Kol up. Klaus stood on his feet again.

"You come simpering for brotherly love, and the whole time you were plotting against me with that damn dagger! You're no better than Finn!" Klaus yelled. Wanda looked at Kol who had a hurt look on his face, "Oh, and you threatening me makes you better than Finn, does it?"

Rebekah sighs and stands "Both of you, just stop it!" she shouted.

"I came to you because you're my family! I kept your secret, but there always seems to be someone you trust more! You wanna know where Finn is? You wanna find a way to kill him? Well, you can figure it out yourself!" Kol yelled as he grabbed Klaus by the neck and flung him towards a wall.