Poetic Justice ₪ XXI

Magsimula sa umpisa

I stopped and boldly stared him down in the face waiting for him to do something, but we both just stood there mad looking at each other. Until I walked out first, I glanced over at Mijo who was still sleep on the couch. I began looking for something in the dresser to put on as I looked for my keys in the room, not the Lambo keys. My keys to my own damn car!

"Where you going?" He asked blocking me.

"To mind my damn business, move!"

"Bye, ain't nobody stopping you. You taken Mijo?"

"You watch your damn son for once!" I said heading down the stairs.

When I left the house I wasn't as mad since I already taken everything out on Chris's body, I just wanted to get out. Chris just ignited frustration in me and being stuck in that house all day doing nothing but cleaning wasn't hitting it for me either. I went to see the only man that can do no wrong in my eyes.

"How's work baby, I haven't seen you this close and personal in a minute?"

"It's good daddy, I just been so busy I haven't been able to spend time with you without Mijo running around you."

"We need to get that back, I miss you princess. I need to keep filling your head with lessons and experiences."

I smiled laying my head on his shoulder, "I know I miss our talks."

"How you balancing out at home? Do I need to come over there and straighten some shit out?"

I smiled slightly. "Everything is good, it's as it's expected to be."

"Here baby, I wanted to give this to you during Christmas but I forgot." He got up bringing something to me from out of the desk.

I opened it up and it was a gold chain necklace, it had a little gold heart on it "Thank you daddy, I love it." I smiled giving him a hug.

"This is to state that I'm the only man who will ever have your heart." He said getting really emotional.

I smiled. "Daddy, why are you crying ?"

"I'm still not ready realize that I'm losing my little girl."

I hugged him. "You're going to make me mess up my make up, stop your not losing me!"

"Yes I am, I don't have you here anymore. You have your own life and your own family, you grown now. I just still want to keep you little forever."

"Daddy I'm always going to be your little girl, you will never lose me to nobody. You are the most important person to me, I swear to you that."

He cleared his throat getting his voice back, "Just making sure."

I laughed. "We need to have a day to ourselves, just you and I."

"I'd like that."

"Alright, I tried waiting for mommy but I need to get home now. I'll come back soon as I can I love you."

He smiled hugging me bye, "I love you too."

Chris

I damn sure didn't do anything to make her crazy ass act like that, I didn't even say anything that would make her act like that. When she left I was straight, shit you doing me a favor by leaving. I sat on the couch next to Mijo but eventually had to wake him because I am not for staying up with him in the middle of the night when we both should be sleep. I fed him like she would have and gave him a bath, it was a bit early for him to be going to sleep so I let him play around while I drew.

"Where's Mommy?"

"I don't know."

"Is she coming back?"

"I don't know Mijo, of course she is."

It was starting to get late so I ended up putting him to bed and his ass wasn't going to get out unless he wanted a ass whooping, he carried on but not as much as last night. I dipped downstairs to turn off the lights and turn on the front light for her, as I did she came through the front door in smiles.

"Where you been?"

"Nowhere."

She tried walking past me but I put my hand on her chest as I saw something that wasn't there when she left, I pulled it from out of her shirt to take a look at it.

"Who was you out with?" I said holding the heart piece in my hand.

"Why?"

"Was you with that nigga? Who the fuck gave this to you?"

"Let it go before you break it!" She shouted.

"Don't walk away from me, I'm talking to you. Who the fuck gave this to you?"

"Who the fuck you think you yelling at? I'm not going to tell you again to move the fuck out my way." She shouted.

I inhaled deeply. "Brielle where the hell did you go?" I said following her up the stairs.

"Get out my face!"

Before I got my word out she closed the bedroom door on my face and locked the door. "You being real fucking stupid right now, open the fucking door!" I shouted banging on the door.

"Take your ass on the couch tonight."

"Let's not forget who house you living in, open the fucking door!" I shouted.

"Daddy," Mijo said frighten as half his body stood out from the door.

"Mijo go back in your room and close the door."

"Is mommy okay?"

"Mommy and daddy are just messing around with each other, go back in the room."

He walked away cracking the door, I could still see him peeking through the crack to see my next move. None of this is worth getting this damn mad over. I went in and made sure Mijo knew mommy and weren't fighting, I tucked him back I in and went downstairs. Brielle won this one, I'm not going to fight it anymore.