Mr. Harris turned to Isaac and Allison. "Restocking the janitor's closet."

Isaac immediately cleared his throat, walking up to the teacher. "Oh, Mr. Harris? Um... Does it have to be with her?"

Mr. Harris smirked, turning to Allison. "Now that I know you prefer not to... Yes. You have to be with her." Isaac turned back to the three and sighed. "Great."

"Now scram!" Mr. Harris yelled and all the teens scramble out of the class.

"Switch! Switch!" Allison said as soon as she and Stephanie walked out of the classroom, pushing Stephanie towards the janitor's closet as she turned to the library. "Wh- What?" Stephanie asked, turning to look at Allison.

Allison groaned, pulling Stephanie closer to her so she could whisper. "Come on. You know you wanna go with Isaac, plus I need to talk to Will. I know you won't tell anyone I was at the school other night, Isaac doesn't care enough to tell anybody but Will would probably blabber about it because he doesn't like the awkward silence."

Stephanie looked at Allison for a few seconds before nodding her head. She walked towards the janitors closet where Isaac already stood. When Isaac noticed Stephanie was the one walking towards him, he smiled, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her into his side.

"What are you doing here?" Isaac chuckled out and Stephanie smiled opening the janitors closet and walking inside. "Allison needed to talk to Will so... you're stuck with me."

Isaac smirked, grabbing the edge of her jawline and pulling her into a kiss. "That's fine by me." Stephanie smiled as Isaac continued to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around her neck, kissing Isaac back.

Isaac's hands trailed down Stephanie's side, his hands going slightly up Stephanie's shirt when the two heard a small click from the door.

Isaac slowly pulled away, kissing the top of Stephanie's head before going to open the door but it was locked. Stephanie's brows furrowed going to try and open the door too but she couldn't.

"Uh, maybe it locked from the outside." Stephanie said as Isaac banged on the door. "No, there's something against it." Stephanie looked at Isaac worriedly as his breathing became uneven.

"Okay, okay, okay. Hey, it's okay, Isaac. Just relax." Stephanie breathed out, going to grab Isaac's shoulder but he threw himself back, banging on the door. "No! Come on! Come on!" Isaac screamed, banging on the door.

"Isaac, relax. Isaac..." Stephanie said as Isaac screamed, banging on the door. "Come on! Let us out!"

"Isaac. Isaac! It's going to be okay! Come on!" Stephanie was about to go and grab Isaac's hands but stopped when she heard him growl. Isaac slowly turned around, his eyes bright yellow, his claws out as he snarled at her.

"Isaac... Isaac Don't." Stephanie muttered, backing up as Isaac got closer to her, huffing in anger.

"Isaac. Isaac!" Stephanie yelled, slowly bringing her hands up, small wisps of purple traveling around her palm. Isaac glared at her hands before looking back at her and let out a loud roar.

"Isaac!" Stephanie screamed as Isaac threw her into the shelves. Just before he could slash her with his claws, the door flew open just as she pushed her hand into his chest, sending him flying backwards.

Scott ran up to Isaac, holding him down as he tried to bring him back as Will and Allison ran into the janitors closet to check on Stephanie. Will immediately cupped his sisters face protectively as he and Allison looked at her for any injuries.

"Are you okay?" Allison asked and Stephanie slowly nodded as Will pulled her into his side.

"I'm sorry, I didn't... I didn't mean to do that." Isaac said once he was calmed down, not meeting Stephanie's eyes.