Stephanie watched him walk away with wide eyes before turning to Will, Stiles and Scott. Will pointed at Isaac. "Don't look at us. That's your boyfriend."

...

"All right, since inertia is a subject of which you all know plenty, why don't we start with momentum? Danny? What do we know about momentum?" Mr. Harris asked, turning to the boy that sat beside Stephanie in class.

Danny quickly looked up at the teacher and nodded. "It's the product of mass and velocity. The more massive something is, the faster it's goin-" "Mr. Harris, can I use the bathroom, please?" Isaac interrupted from behind Stephanie, running out of the room.

Stephanie's eyes went wide, standing up to go after him. "I have to go to the bathroom too." Mr. Harris immediately shook his head. "One at a time."

Stephanie instantly went to have her hands meet in front of her innocently as she stared at the man. "But I really have to go. Like, medical emergency have to go. You know... girl problems." Stephanie whispered the last part and noticed almost every boy in the room cringe but she had gotten no reaction from Mr. Harris.

"Miss. Saticoy, if your bladder suddenly exploded and blood began to pour from every orifice, I would still respond, one at a time. Is that enough hyperbole for you, or would you like me to come up with something more vivid?"

Stephanie stared at Mr. Harris in shock and slight disgust as she shook her head. "It's a uterus, Sir."

Mr. Harris tilted his head in annoyance. "Excuse me?" Stephanie lifted her chin higher, staring the teacher down. "We bleed from our uterus'. Not bladder. I thought a high school teacher would be smart enough to know that but I guess not."

Mr. Harris glared at her, tightening the grip on his book so tight that his knuckles turned white. "One detention, Miss Saticoy!" He screamed, slamming the books on the ground, making the whole class jump as he leaned over his desk. "Now I suggest you sit down or you'll be expelled."

Stephanie clenched her jaw, slowly taking her seat. Will looked back and forth between Stephanie and the teacher before slowly raising his hand. Mr Harris turned to Will and instantly rolled his eyes, looking away. Will cleared his throat, making Mr. Harris have his last straw pulled.

"Mr. Saticoy! Your voice, one of the main reasons I hate my job. Please... for everyone's sake... shut it!" Mr. Harris yelled. Will's jaw dropped, lowering his hand. "All I did was clear my throat."

"There it is again! Detention. After school!" Mr. Harris said. Stephanie looked at him like he was crazy, scoffing at him. Mr. Harris turned to Stephanie, having heard her. "I'm sorry Miss. Saticoy. Is there something you'd like to share with the class?"

Stephanie crossed her arms over her chest, biting back a comment as the sounds of something slamming into the lockers rang through the hall.

The teens scrambled out of the classroom to find Isaac standing over one of the twins who was all bloodied up while the other stood a few feet away.

"What is this? What's going on?" Mr. Harris yelled as Danny ran to Ethan who was on the floor, bleeding. "You all right?"

"Uh, he just... he just came at me." Ethan said, looking up to Isaac. Stephanie slowly looked up at Isaac, noticing his shocked face as Mr. Harris slowly looked up to him. "Isaac, what the hell did you do?"

...

"The two of you will wash all the boards in this hall." Mr. Harris said turning to two kids on the opposite side of the room as Stephanie, Will, Isaac and Allison.

He turned to Stephanie and Will; Stephanie sitting in the front row beside Isaac as Will sat behind her next to Allison. "Re-shelving the library."