𝐍𝐮𝐧𝐲𝐚

Start from the beginning

Jane quirks an eyebrow, looking at the computer screen. "Nunya business, I guess."

"Open it," Harley instructs with a small shrug, just as confused as everyone else. "I got no clue what it's doin' there."

As instructed, Pamela Isley opens the unfamiliar file on the computer, but is unable to log in, as it asks her for a name and a password. "It's asking me for a name and password," she clarifies, sighing loudly and arching her back for a quick stretch. "Got any ideas?"

Harley Quinn adjusts herself, sitting down on the bed and wrapping her arms around Jane and Ivy's shoulders. "Hmm.. How about the screen name "Harley" and the password "Edward"."

Ivy doubts it will work, but tries nevertheless. It fails, stating that both the name and password are incorrect. "Nope."

Harley tries again. "Try "Peanut" and "Butter"."

It fails again.

"Nope," the redhead says, beginning to feel discouraged.

But she isn't giving up, giving it another chance. "Try "Harley" and "Jane and Ivy"." Jane chuckles, and she laughs with her, blushing.

"Really," Ivy questions, but the blond just shoots her a look, and she inserts the name and password. It doesn't go through. "Nope."

"Hmm," she hums, moving herself around the bed so she is laying down on Ivy's lap and resting her legs on Jane. She looks up at her best friends with a playful smile. "Try "East Coast" and "West Coast"."

The suggested name and password denies them access to the file, so Ivy shakes her head. "Nope."

Harley's smile widens just a bit as Pamela's gaze falls on her. ""Kiss me" and "Now"," she jokingly suggests. Jane is heard laughing nearby as Ivy playfully flicks Harley's forehead.

"Stop playing around," she says with a light smile, causing Harley to giggle. She stares at the screen of her laptop, racking her brain.

"I didn't put that folder there," Harls says, "so that's why nothing's working. We're screwed." There's a moment of heavy silence before she pipes up with a beaming smile. "Hey, how about a game before bed?"

"Hmm..." Poison Ivy stands up from the bed, then looks down at the two girls, both hands resting on her waist. "No game. I have another idea." Jane and Harley share a glance, and she questions, "Are you guys sleepy?"

Jane nods her head "yes."

Harley shakes her head "no."

"I need you two to go to sleep," Pamela explains, turning and opening up Harley's wardrobe closet. "I'm going to hide in this closet and once someone comes in, we'll nail 'em." Flicking off the lights, she enters inside the closet, and Jane and Harley lie back down on the mattress.

Harley Quinn feels the black-haired girl's arms snake around her waist and her head come in contact with her chest, the affection bringing an instant smile to her face. Her arms return the loving embrace.

Thirty minutes pass by, and she is still awake, staring blankly at the textured ceiling and the spinning fan. There's a war within her, one which is her against sleep. The guilt, sadness and despair has been easy enough to handle. The pain and grief brought to her by Edward's disappearance and her mother's sudden death has numbed her to a certain point, and she no longer experiences these emotions as strongly as she once did. But the guilt and regret is still buried deeply within her. Guilt brought on from the thousands of innocent lives she's taken, regret from the others she's wronged or hurt in the past. She figured, just as with the grief and pain, it would diminish within time.