The Experience with McGonagall

Florence woke up after muttering a morning after charm before going to bed the loud sounds of music booming through her ears.

She shot up in her bed aching badly from the night before but Lee had given her something for her muscles last night which seems to help a bit.

Lexi and Ella were lying on a mattress on the floor and the boys had all vanished. Suddenly her door swung open and the song 'I'm bringing sexy back' started playing very loudly. Lexi and Ella now propping themselves up eyeing the door.

George, Fred, Graham, Cassius, Lee and Blaise walked into the room one by one in skirts and short white blouses with ties, obviously wearing the girl's uniforms. The boys started strutting around the room to the beat of the music. All the guys trying to bite back laughter as they took the complete piss out of the song and what they were wearing.

'Oh. My. Fucking. God.' Florence blurted out.

The girls roaring with laughter with their mouths slightly gaped and their eyes wide, cracking up at the boys flaunting about in the dorm. Her eyes fell on Fred who was swivelling his hips with a grin, which made her laugh even harder.

'OI OI!' Ella bellowed.

The twins enjoying and taking advantage of their outfit's way too much as the boys winked at the girls.

'YES BOYS!' Lexi yelled.

'GET IT!' Florence shouted.

Cheering them on and wolf whistling to all the boys as Graham and Cassius started blowing kisses as Lee started moving with his hands on his hips, Lee being very good at dancing to the music. Blaise snickering as he tried to move his hips but was rather stiff which was hilarious.

After flaunting about for a while, the boys broke into laughter as the girls got up and joined them.

'I have to say we look hot. I have a fatter ass then Florence.' Fred smirked in his skirt.

'AGREED!' George smiled, the boys nodding in response.

'I will fucking whop your phat ass.' Florence joked glaring at him.

'Let's go to breakfast then bitches!' Lexi said still giggling to herself as she looked at the boys walk out the room. Graham slapping Cassius's ass as they walked out Florence's dormitory.

They made their way into the Gryffindor Common Room, Ron, Harry, Ginny and Hermione sitting on the sofa in deep discussion, but their heads whipped around when they saw the boys walking in.

'For fuck sake.' Ron chuckled putting his head in his hands as the boys waltz over to them on the sofas.

'Oh my fucking god.' Ginny stuttered.

'Brilliant.' Harry smiled laughing with them now, his eyes widened.

'May I ask what is going on?' Hermione giggled at the boys who all were all smiling very widely.

'Dare wars, we dared them to wear our uniforms for the day.' Lexi chirped as she couldn't stop smiling. 

'Say cheese for mum and dad you dicks.' Ginny said now holding Lee's polaroid camera as the camera shuttered taking a picture of the twins.

'You're never going to let them forget this are you?' Harry asked Ron and Ginny.

'Not bloody likely.' Ron chuckled.

'No way. The shit they have put us through, they will be lucky if we don't frame this photo and stick it up for everyone to see.' Ginny grinned.

'Can you take it again; my ass wasn't in it.' Fred teased grinning at his little brother and sister.