The Daily Prophet

thanks for 150k!!! ahhhhhhh xxx

A couple days past as the Dare Wars continued. Lexi dared Cassius and Graham to kiss Snape on the cheek in the corridor and they backed out not wanting to be hexed or worst expelled.

Florence dared Blaise to turn McGonagall into a door mat and he was unsuccessful at charming her, causing him to be out the dare wars. He managed to get caught by her, leading to him receiving a week's worth of detention and turning himself into a napkin which McGonagall had to fix.

The next day Florence was with Lexi and Lee who were, along with the twins the only people left in the Dare War.

There was a notice on the Gryffindor board of a photo shopped pictured of Dumbledore's body and Pucey's face courtesy of the twins and Lee Jordan which made Florence and the Gryffindors laugh hard.

Pucey had been in the Hospital Wing for an entire week, with multiple broken bones and ribs, deep and large bruises all across his body from the group of guys destroying him.

The word had gotten round about what Angelina and Pucey did and Angelina wasn't spoken to by anyone except her irritating friends.

Florence who was walking with the Golden Trio to breakfast. She walked into the Great Hall and she looked over and saw Fred looking extremely worried at the Daily Prophet in his hands. They arrived at the table and took their seats.

'Fred, are you ok?' Florence asked, the boy still looking at the Daily Prophet, fear in his eyes.

'Uh...yeh.' Fred muttered, not very convincingly.

'Fred, come on tell me what's wrong.'

'Nothing Flo. It's fine.' He said, as he put the paper down and played with his food with his fork, Florence still not giving up on him.

'What does the paper say?' Florence asked.

'Nothing much,' He lied again, he never met her eyes when he lied.

'Why are you lying to me?' Florence asked, a few people now listening to their conversation. Fred shrugged and didn't look her in the eyes once again. Florence reached for the paper to read what had got him so worried.

'Florence no.' Fred said trying to take the paper away from her reach, but she snatched it from him.

She scanned her eyes across it intensely and her heart stopped at what she had just read. Bellatrix Lestrange had escaped from Azkaban prison. 10 extremely dangerous and evil witches and wizards escaping the security of the prison in a mass break out.

Her eyes started to glass over but she bit on her lip as it started quivering, knowing this witch killed her mother. She got up off the table and walked out the hall ignoring people asking what was wrong and where she was going.

The brown-haired girl walked into one of the corridors off to the side with a passageway that lead to an empty room which she went to when she wanted some space. Tears forming in her eyes as she clutched her hands into fists, a fusion of complete anger and underlying sadness corrupting her mind.

'Flo, is that you?' She heard Fred's voice coming into the room.

'Y-ye-hh.' She mumbled on her own words.

He walked into the room and his face dropped. He saw the rims of her iris swollen with tears threatening to drop. Hunched over on the floor as she was now clutching her knees with her arms. He walked up to her and sat down next to her on the floor as he wrapped his arms around her.

'Florence I'm sorry.' Fred said softly, slowly rubbing her head comfortingly.

'S-s-he escaped, she's out there Freddie.' Florence muttered.