The Boggart

- a shorter filler chapter but i hope you enjoy -

very cute lupin and flo scene though

A few nights had passed, and Flo couldn't sleep so she decided to take a walk around the grounds to clear her head.

She pulled on some short shorts, an oversized jumper and put on her slippers and creeped out her dorm trying not to wake Ginny and Hermione who were sleeping peacefully.

- outfit -

She walked through the front door of the castle to go outside

The moon shone like a beacon of hope in the sky. The wind danced around her peacefully making her auburn hair flow slightly.

Her fingers become slightly cold by the breeze of the air. She could hear the faint hooting of owls from the Owlery. Hogwarts look ever so peaceful at night. She felt like she belonged there.

She felt a sense of comfort and peace seep into her as she looked up at the castle. She saw the lights from the windows seeping through. The warm yellow lights shone out and down onto her.

Her pupil's glistened and the seas of perfected browns which coloured her iris were illuminated by the light.

The sky slowly changed as the sun emerged in the horizon. The shades of blue from the night merged with the perfected shades of oranges and yellows as the sun came into view. The sun peaked through slowly rising.

It had been a few days since Fred's comment, and she had been trying to avoid him.

She did not meet his eyes and avoided him at all costs. She kept replaying what Fred had said. 'Just friends.' Did their moment in the corridor not mean anything to him? Maybe she had to put her silly little crush to the side it obviously wasn't reciprocated on his part.

She walked back inside circling around the halls trying to forget about her doubts until she met eyes with a friendly Hufflepuff boy who was emerging from the shadows. It was Cedric Diggory.