The Quidditch Try Outs

- outfit for school -

Flo woke up to Hermione trying to pull her by her legs out of her bed

The sun shone into the room creating warmth. The sun was beautiful.

The sky was soaked with perfected shades of blues. The sky was a wonderful painted canvas.

The clouds in the sky danced gracefully through the air as they floated carelessly.

'Just five more minutes.' Flo groaned.

She was definitely not a morning person.

Hermione got Ginny as they both worked together to pull Flo by her both legs out of her bed and onto the floor.

She fell on the wooden floor with a thud which caught the attention of the boys who were sitting in the common room.

'What in the bloody hell was that?' Ron said when he heard the thud.

'Maybe Cedric snuck into Flo's dorm last night,' Lee said with a laugh, but Fred didn't find this funny.

'Lee, she has been here for one day.' George replied.

'Yes, and most boys would line up just to talk to her.' Lee shot back.

'Anyways, are you guys ready for Quidditch trials? Harry said trying to talk about something else.

'Never been more ready.' The twins said in unison.

Flo was upstairs getting into her new Gryffindor robes which had been given to her by McGonagall.

She pulled on her ruffled grey skirt and the rest of her uniform and finally put on her Gryffindor robe.

She put on some mascara and some eyeliner and a bit of blush.

Finally, she looked at her timetable.

She didn't have too many lessons today which would allow her to prepare for the quidditch trials coming up.