The Rivalry

Florence in the Medical Wing, along with Alicia, Katie, George and Harry who were injured and in bed. Fred, Hermione, Lee and Ron were there talking to them all.

Harry was suffering from extreme exhaustion, dehydration and a headache. Alicia and Katie had concussions and bad bruises all over the top half of their body. Florence refused to be pitied over exhaustion, so she looked after the rest of them. George had the worst injuries; he had a broken arm due to the bludgers impact and severe bruises on his face from the fall. He was going to have to be in bed rest for a few days.

Florence went and sat on the end of George's bed who was next to Harry and surrounded by their friends.

'I'm sorry Florence,' Harry said annoyed at the fact he lost the snitch and he blamed himself for the loss.

'It's alright Haz, I should have not underestimated how good Maximus was and you shouldn't blame yourself.' Florence shrugged.

'It's barbaric.' Hermione commented.

'I want to fucking fuck him up with a bludger and see what he has to say.' Fred said clenching his fists.

'I do want to wipe that smug grin off his face.' Florence said running her eyes over at her players injured in the med beds.

'Well, we will have to play them in the final at the end of term to, we have to win to win the Quidditch Cup.' George said croakily from his bed.

'Yep, so rest up ginger fuck, we need you to play your best in a few weeks.' Florence said with a smile.

'I can still hear the cheering; they really are celebrating like crazy.' Ron said grumpily.

'They can suck my dick, they haven't won yet, and I think I need a word with Maximus Killian.' Florence said getting up.

'Yeh wouldn't mind beating him up with a beaters bat.' Fred said angrily, his brother was seriously injured, and he loved Quidditch more than anything and he was very annoyed they had lost.  

'I think I should give him a talking to before you smack the shit out of him. Anyways there throwing a Ravenclaw dodge ball game tonight.' Florence said with a grin.

'A dodgeball game you say?' Fred said, grinning as he bit his lip.

'Yeh sounds fun,' Florence looked at the boy.

'Very,' he smirked.

Florence walked out of the Hospital Wing and went with a precise motive to talk to Maximus. She walked through the hall's corridors and walked outside into the courtyard where Max was swarmed by students.

'Killian.' Florence stated sincerely as he looked up at her.

'Ooooooo,' A Ravenclaw boy said. Florence glared at the boy, shooting him sharp daggers with her eyes.

'Hi Florence.' Max said with a smile.

'Can I speak to you?' Florence asked.

'Yeh, yeh sure.' Maximus said getting up off the stone bench.

'Good luck mate.' Someone said patting him on the back.

Maximus got up and joined Florence across the courtyard and Florence had a lot of words to say to this boy.

'Killian, you have put 4 of my players in the hospital wing, the best seeker Hogwarts has seen.' She stated harshly with a glare.

'Yeh I'm sorry about that.' He spoke.

'Don't look so smug, I have a few Gryffindor's who wouldn't mind beating you up right now.'

'And your one of those Gryffindors?' He said with a grin.