The Yule Ball

It was the day of the Yule Ball and Florence still needed to get her dress with Hermione and Ginny. They got their dresses together last year and this year was no different, but Lee decided to tag along with the three of them.

Flo got changed and left the castle with her friends as they walked into the cool winter air stepping through the pebbled bath towards Hogsmeade.

- outfit -

It was Christmas eve and Hogsmeade was laced with glowing Christmas lights and Christmas trees

The snow was settled as it blanketed the floor depicting a perfected layer of pure white. The air was cold, and it made Flo's nose tinted with a soft pink colour as she walked through the alignment of different shops.

The four of them wondered into the small dress shop on the corner.

Colours speckled across the room, yellows warm and bright, blues buoyant and calm and pinks rosy and perfect. The colours lit up the girl's eyes as they walked past the garments picking a few out that they liked the look of.

The girls went into the changing rooms leaving Lee on a chair waiting for them to come out.

They tried on a few dresses. Ginny found a gorgeous long flowy light purple dress. Hermione also walked out and found a beautiful and complementary dress which hugged her figure perfectly.

Florence was not really feeling that happy when trying on the dresses. She could only think of how beautiful Angelina would look and how Fred and Angelina would dance the night away.

She stepped out.

'I like that dress, but I don't think it's the one.' Ginny said as Flo stepped out.

'Here Flo, I found this one try it on.' Lee said handing Flo a dress.

Flo shrugged and went in the changing room and put on the long elegant dress.

She stepped out and her friends stared at her with awe.

'Flo, oh my goodness.' Ginny said.

'You look gorgeous.' Hermione said smiling at Flo.

'I thought you couldn't get more beautiful Lupin.' Lee said with a proud beaming gaze.

'Thanks guys, I wish I was more excited for the ball though.' Flo said looking at the floor.

'Florence it will be amazing, and you are my best friend so there is no way I'm going to let you have a bad evening.' Lee said with a smile.

'Thanks Lee.' Flo said with a half hearted smile.

'Come on we must get back; the ball is in a few hours.' Hermione said.

Flo changed out of the dress and the three girls paid for their garments happily.