Chapter 4

So the Lawson lads seem really funny and they are very cute as well I must say. Nathan had to go for a bit to do a soundcheck and do the Meet and Greets. I received a text message.

-From Beth

MONICA! I HAVE BEEN ON TWITTER & GOT TOLD TO WATCH LAWSON’S TWITCAM & YOU ARE ON IT!-

-To Beth

Yeah I am :) I met The Wanted & I’ve met Lawson and I have front row ticket :) xx-

-From Beth

Me & Danii are very jel of you right now!xx-

-To Beth

Well if you had of came you could of been here with me right now-

-From Beth

I didn’t realise you would of actually met Lawson & The Wanted or I would of gone!-

-To Beth

So if I hadn’t met TW & Lawson you wouldn’t want to come!-

-From Beth

Yeah!-

-To Beth

BETH THAT’S FUCKING USING ME!-

-From Beth

No it isn’t calm your socks!-

I then switched off my phone and placed it in my bag. “Everything alright?” Nathan asked. I didn’t realise he had came back.

“Yeah, I need to get to my seat soon though.” I said.

“Ok, where are you sat?” He asked and I showed him the ticket. “Front row seats now that is an achievement.” He laughed.

“I know. I’m amazing at booking tickets for concerts.” I laughed with him.

“Well, come with me and I can show you where you are sat because the doors open in 15 minutes. So I can show you where to go and you can get to your seat quickly.” He said. We both said bye to the Lawson lads and headed down to the arena seating and stage part. Well the main part of the arena basically. We were walking down the corridor when someone shouted Nathan’s name. “Yes Bianca?” He asked. She looked like one of the girls from Parade and I think she is.

“The lads are looking for you.” She smiled.

“Ok, if you see them tell them I won’t be long.” He said and we started walking again. We got to the seats and he showed me my seat. It was so close to the front! AHHHH!!!

“So now I know where you are sitting I’ll have to look out for you.” He winked which made me laugh.

“Well, I’ll probably be the one sat here screaming.” I laughed.

“I’ll definitely look out for you but so I can remember your beautiful face 100% I think I need to take a photo of you.” He laughed.

“That sounds really creepy Nathan.” I said still laughing.

“Sorry but it’s true.” He smiled and then he took a photo of me which was pretty awkward. He then passed me his phone.

“What do you want me to do with this?” I asked.

“Look at it.” He said and I looked at the screen and it had a new contact open with my name in and the photo of me he just took and all that was empty was my mobile number. So I typed it in and handed it him back.

“There you go. I filled in the blank space.” I told him.

“Why thank you.” He said and kissed my cheek. “We best get you round to the ticket barrier so you can get in and it won’t look like I sneaked you in which I kindda did but oh well.” He said and he walked me to the door. “I’m afraid I can’t come out and show you the whole way back to your seat.” He apologised.

“Nathan you are one of the people most or should I say all the people payed to see today. I understand.” I laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

“I’ll ring you after the concert.” He said and I walked outside and to the ticket barrier. I got let in and I bought a keyring which was only £3. I got to my seat and sat down. I’m really excited!