"we are taking a trip to vinnies house, because I know he knows more than what he is saying." Louis said hitting the gas.

— BACK TO YOU | KARA

"wake up!" alexis said shaking you, you didn't even noticed you doze off to sleep.

"come on."  she said untying you and grabbing your arm very, very tightly.

"where are we going?"

"no questions." she said walking faster.

she walked in a bunch of hallways before yall finally got to a door.

"don't speak, this is someone you don't want to step out of line with so when I say don't speak I mean don't speak kara, for the safety of you and me." she said walking into the room. she sounded serious, very serious.

she pulled you into the room and there was a man sitting at a desk. with two body gaurds by the door.

he had a bunch of rings and chains, he had on a black suit and turtleneck like Mattia used to wear.

he looked around 30 though.

who was he? you had a bunch of questions but didn't speak.

"is this her?" he said getting out of his chair and coming up to you which made you super scared.

"yes boss."

boss?

"how much?"

"more than 5k." she said.

we're they selling you?..

"more than 5k? she better be the daughter of the president." he said examining you.

"lover of a very dangerous and important gang leader." she said smirking proudly.

"who?"

"Mattia Polibio."

the boss face dropped immediately like he was in shock you wanted to just leave.

"take her to the room."

what room??

Alexis grabbed your arm and walked down a few doors until she opened one, it was dark so she cut the lights on and there were Zayn and Mattia, both tied up.

Mattia looked up and saw you at the door with Alexis, he had a black eye and his cheek had a huge bruise on it. he had blood everywhere and it looked so painful.

"kara??" he said softly like it hurt to talk.

"Mattia?? Zayn??" you said trying to go to him but Alexis squeezed you arm.

"why did you bring her here?" zayn said looking up and his face looked beaten as well.

"so she can see when we kill you two." alexis said before turning around and pulling you back out.

"let me go!" you snatched your arm away very hard and took that opportunity to run.

you had no idea where you were going but you ran like hell.

the hallway was super long and a bunch of doors and turns so you kept turning, you weren't reading any signs, you just didn't want to get caught.

you heard an announcement say code red and a alarm started blaring. you panicked a bit and kept running not looking back because you knew if you looked back and saw someone chasing you and it would slow you down and scare you.

keep running.

you can across an empty storage room and went inside, there were no cameras around so you went in and hid while people walked pass the room looking for you.

after listening to see if more people were coming you didn't hear anyone so you walked out and turned the corner.. bumping into someone.. someone you never thought you would have seen. you were pretty sure your heart stopped beating and your legs were gonna go weak..

this couldn't be true.. how...

—- AN
DUN DUN DUN! cliffhanger 😋