Mum and dad have retired even tho he still checks in on the gang ever now and there, they are doing well now some people still don't trust them but time will tell. The deal that dad and Bob made is still going strong but its been passed onto Colton since he's the sheriff now in the beginning we did have some trouble about that but people got over it when my father saved a child from a burning building they soon changed their minds, mum and dad even renewed they vows and moved into a little cabin that we built for them to relax and enjoy they time together.

As for the animals in on our land we have had to split the herd since its grown, Banner is still the head of the herd and keeps everyone in check, Beauty and Beast had two litters of pups all in which have been trained and adopted by families in the territory, Alex's prized stallion Thunderhead has joined the herd I think Banner has picked him to lead the herd after he passes but we will see, Titan has been leading his family along with the shewolf who is now called Luna which she actually answers to and now trusts me, Luna had 4 pups their are nearly 3 now good thing we have meat so they won't go hungry in the wintertime so they won't attack livestock from other ranches or ours they all are happy since we have even more land now. Oh I nearly forgot about Shadow well he mated with Blue and she gave birth to a beautiful little foal Midnight.

And finally as for Alex me we were married on Christmas day later that year after that we welcomed a new member to our family our daughter Harper who's now 2 and a little terror but I love her to bits, of course Alex spoils her she has her uncles wrapped around her little fingers as I did growing up I was careful when I let her meet Titan, Luna and their pups. Titan was the first he sniffed her then gave her a little gentle kiss that made her giggle and pet his nose, Luna didn't know what to make of her at first but she came around when she saw the Harper wasn't a threat but a pup that should have her protection just like her pups, since I've been in their pups lives since they were born so when they met Harper they were happy to meet a new pack member.

Our family are happy now but it was hard at the start after Chads death his dad blamed me for it but over time he soon seen that it wasn't my fault.  Alex has a scar from what Chad did to him he doesn't let it bother him. We aren't letting the past bother us anymore as we raise our daughter Alex wants other baby but we will see what the future holds for us before anything else.I am looking out the window gazing up at the moon thinking about could be next for us when two strong arms wrap around my waist and a kiss is placed on my shoulder.

Alex - did I ever tell you how sexy you look in the moonlight?

Lizzie - not recently but....... Ohhh

I feel his hand trailing down into my nightie rubbing my clit as he kisses my neck and with his other hand gropes my breast but before anything could get more heated we are interrupted by a playful scream of our daughter and the laughs of my brother.

Alex goans causing me to giggle.

Alex - I swear our daughter is a bloody cock block and she doesn't want a baby brother or sister.

I look to him and raise an eyebrow.

Lizzie - did you really just call your daughter a cock block?

Alex - she always interrupts us when I touch you.

I roll my eyes at my husband when suddenly there's a sudden feel of a hand smacking my ass.

Alex - what have I said would happen if you rolled you eyes at me?

Lizzie - you would punish me.

We go to kiss but get stopped by the door opening and Harper running in it's only been like 15 minutes I only asked my brother to check on her and make sure she was sleeping not bloody wake her up to play.

Harper - Dada!!! Mama!!!

I laugh as I lift her up.

Lizzie - what's wrong babygirl?

She nuzzles into my neck that's when I feel she has wet bottoms. I give Alex a "she's wet her bed again" he nods then heads off after I change her clothes from the spares I've got in our room I carry her to her room where Alex has finished changing her bed sheets I lie her down on her now dry bed to see she's falling asleep as she has a long day I tuck her in and kiss her head then after turning off her light and turning on her night light Myself and Alex go back to our room. Either one of us were in the mood now so we just stayed in each others arms as we drift off into  peaceful sleep we don't know what tomorrow brings but I have the man I love, my family, my amazing but mental friends, the trust of a wolf pack and a good ranch that's growing I couldn't want anything else but I can't say the same for when Harper grows up.

.....The end......

Almost forgot here's Luna

And this little cutie is Midnight