Kushi smiled - I didn't. I was just being formal. That's all.

On the other side receptionist chuckled. Without formal clothes along with that useless cap and headphones and that good for nothing beard, he was looking like a joker to her.

Receptionist chuckled - Director of the company..... Like really......

She shook her head and went ahead to complete the task given to her.

Kushi took Arnav to Surekha's cabin - Nani.....

Surekha smiled seeing them both - Come come.... Come in Arnav.

Arnav grinned and went inside.

Nani - There is a meeting going to be held. Do you want to be here ? If you don't want to, then you can wait in another cabin.

Arnav - I will be with you Nani.

Kushi and Nani smiled at his words. He took the seat opposite to her and taking his tab he started scrolling his insta account.

Nani looked at him with a smile. Let him say that he is not interested in business. He may show himself as a free go guy..... But his posture is telling a different story to her. Her grandson is intimating. He is looking like a person possessed with power. Is she feel so just because, he is her grandson ? Or does he really has those qualities in him ?

Her admiring session came to end as the production department came inside the cabin.

Everyone had a unknown expression looking at a man using tab inside their Mam's cabin.

Surekha - So everyone..... May I know what is the last week progress ?

Everyone started saying the progress of their work according to Kushi's planning chart.

Surekha was impressed with the improvement with everyone. But didn't showed it on her face.

Surekha - I expected something more from all of you. This is not at all enough. Keep trying and improve yourselves.

Everyone stood silent nodding their head. Then Kushi started explaining about the new orders and the schedule from starting till finishing.

Kushi - This must be completed within the given date. Mr. Solanki update me if there is any difficulties or lack.

Mr. Solanki - Sure Mam.

Everyone took leave. Kushi sat on the chair opposite to surekha.

Surekha - You have done it Kushi.

Kushi frowned.

Surekha- Production is showing improvement. Systems seems changing in past two weeks.

Kushi smiled - There is more to go Nani. One by one we will do everything......

Surekha - I trust you beta.

Surekha signalled something to Kushi. She glanced at Arnav who was doing something in his tab wearing his headphone.

Kushi smirked and stood up. Moving near him she tapped his shoulder. Arnav glanced at her removing his headphone.

Holding his hands she said😇😇😇 - Arnav ji...... Come with me.....

Arnav blinked 🙄🙄🙄 - Where ?

Kushi 😌😌😌 - I'll tell you. Come with me.

Arnav glanced at Nani who was smiling looking them. He can't deny her now. Nani will feel bad.

Arnav ☺️☺️☺️ - I will come Nani.

Kushi pulled him along with her and took him to her cabin.