Part 14 (End)

Here is the last part ! Enjoy :)

Shawn was excited. It's a two months since shooting the last scene and everything in his life was going great. He had sign on with Grande Productions making him their newest star and was already set to star in another film and was in talks for a product line. Ariana had taken him under her wing these past couple of weeks giving him the ins and outs of the business and he truly was looking forward to the future.

Plus the money he was making and was stand to make was a plus. He was even thinking of finally moving out of Hailey's and getting his own place. He never lived alone before, but he thought it was finally time to take the plunge. Hailey had Emilia and with Justin living there it was starting to cramp his style. Plus he wanted a place where Camila could come over without having to sneak around.

Of course the latina was another thing going good in her life. They had been together for almost three months and he had never been so happy with someone else. Camila was the most amazing girl he ever met and although it may have been short he was starting to think about dropping the L word one of these nights.

They've practically been inseparable since their first date three months ago doing everything together from shopping, dancing at Sugars although they always tried to keep the PDA low and acted like close friends. And if they wanted to go somewhere where they could be loved up and not have to worry about Ariana finding out they would just head out to Emma's farm and the spend the day or night attending to her many animals, or enjoying a nice dinner.

He was honestly loving his life at the moment. His career was taking off, his girlfriend was brune and gorgeous, and in less than twelve hours he will be attending the premiere for his film "5 Wet Nights". Yes, everything in his life was going great.

"Hey" he mumbled coming out of his daze and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Morning baby" Camila said turning around to see her boyfriend of three months come out of the sex induced sleep she had proudly put him in last night. Yeah she did a number on the poor boy teasing and fucking him until he was begging to cum. "Good to see you awake" she smirked sitting on the bed with her lab top.

"God the things you do to me" Shawn groaned sitting.

"I know" Camila laughed. Trust her she knew the power between her legs and had spent the whole night and a little bit of the early morning proving it.

"Fuck I can't feel my toes" Shawn muttered falling back on the bed. "We totally have to do that again" he grinned memories of last night flashing through his mind.

They had come back from hanging out at SUGARS both of them drunk off tequila. So when they came back to the brunette's, Camila had somehow talked him into being handcuffed to the bed and rode for hours on end. He spent the whole night being fucked to the edge of cumming only for her girlfriend to stop and start up again until he was finally allowed to cum resulting in his passing out from all the blood rushing from his head.

"Oh we will" Camila promised.

"What are you doing?" Shawn asked his hands slowly trailing along the brunette's back.

"Working on some legal documents" she replied. "But it's not important" she added quickly closing the laptop and placing it on the floor before cuddling back into the Canadian's arms. "So tonight's the premiere, are you excited?"

"Yeah at little nervous, but I can't wait" Shawn nodded. "I can't wait" he added not able to hold his excitement. This was a big night for him and from what Ariana told him this was going to be the beginning of his career and not only was it premiere night Ariana also planned to announce him as the company's new star.