Part 10 (NEW PART EDITED)

‼️ I EDITED THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I HAD PUBLISHED TWICE THE SAME PASSAGE AS IN PART 8 FOR THIS PART 10. SO THIS IS THE CONTINUATION OF THE PART 9‼️

Shawn Mendes was nervous more nervous than he's been in awhile. Him and Camila were slowly becoming something and he was about to spend a night celebrating with her best friend/ex-girlfriend/manager who come to find out was still in love with him.

He didn't know what he was supposed to do. Sure, him and Camila fooled around a couple of times, but they were not official and he did not want to get his hopes up if this was just a fling. In addition, Hailey was her best friend and not to mention her manager and he did not want to do anything to risk that.

He may have loved Hailey in high school, but they were no longer teenagers. He was a grown man and though he still loved the blonde, he loved her like a sister not a lover.

If he was to be honest with himself he never was in love with Hailey not even when they were teenagers.
Sure he cared for her at the time.

Hell, when he was a teen anybody could have showed interest in him and he would have probably been with them. But he was no longer a teenager, and most importantly he was no longer willing to be in a relationship with Hailey.

This is why he strategically sat in the backseat while Hailey drove them to the club. He wanted to get through this night as quickly as possible.

"The three musketeers back again!" Justin cheered. Did he also forget to mention that he strategically let it slip to Justin that they were going out and insisted that he join them. What? Avoiding someone's advances is a lot easier when theres another person around.

"You're an idiot Justin" Hailey smiled looking in the rearview mirror at Shawn. She silently moaned at the sight of the beautiful boy.

Shawn's torso was on full display in a white button up with a couple of the top buttons undone. He was wearing tight black jeans that hugged his in all the right places and his slight bulge was proudly on display, but with the size of his package unless the pants were really loose it was always on display. Needless to say Shawn looked H-O-T and the blonde couldn't wait till she was grinding up against that bulge in the club.

"Park here Hailey!" Justin yelled as the blonde slowly came to a stop. "God this line is long" he added as he got out the car checking out the hundreds of people that stood outside just waiting to get in.

SUGAR's wasn't your usual club in town. It was a high-class club with a strict dress code that specifically catered to people in the porn industry. Mainly because its owner Sugar Motta was the millionaire heiress of legendary film marker Antonio Motta. He was the Ariana Grande before Ariana Grande, but now he spent his time vacationing with his wife as his daughter squandered millions living the party life.

SUGAR's was the hottest place to be rather you were in the porn industry or not which would explain the long line of people desperately trying to get in. The club was notorious for its events and parties, but even more notorious for its clientele.

Hundreds of celebs from porn to Hollywood movies, and TV have stepped into SUGAR's leading to a lot of tabloid stories featuring the club. This is why the security at SUGAR's was so tight and if you were going to be in you had to know someone that knew Sugar and could vouch for you.

Luckily for them Hailey and Sugar shared the same hairstylist so they were always able to jump the line.

"What's up Braun?" Hailey happily yelled as the three walked towards the pink painted doors.

"Welcome Shawn, Hailey" The burly man said ignoring the loud protest of those waiting in line as he opened the door.

"And Justin" he scoffed rolling his eyes at the man's excitement. He had lost count how many times he had to carry the man out the club because he was to messed up to even walk straight. Hopefully tonight would not be one of those nights.