Mohika!💕

"Dekho mujhe pata hai tum kaha ho " Kani said eyeing the whole living room in defeat.

Then she heared soft giggle and chuckle knowing who it would be.

She sat on her knees and walk slowly and she saw two small feet she hold one and pulled towards her "pakad liya" She yelled and tickled her toddler.

"Mummmaaa mummmaa stapph" Her 4 yrs old daughter said giggling trying to breathe. Kani stops and nuzzled her nose with her daughter's.

When mohit entered with a bag and mohi ran towards her father as kanikka released her.

"Princess " Mohit called her happily and picked her up in his arms and kissed her cheek lovingly.

"Pappaa it's tickling" She said as mohit's little stuble tickled her and mohit rubbed his cheeks with her and her laughter echoes the whole room.

"Yeh meri princess ke liye cheese cake" He said and she claps her small hands in excitement and started munching her cake.

Kanikka shakes her head looking the duo and left for kitchen.

She's arranging the dishes when mohit back hugged her.

"Kya kar rahe ho chodo, mohi bahar hai" Kani said and mohit tightened his hold around her.

"Nahi hamari princess khane main busy hai hum hamara romance continue karte hai" He said nibbling her earlobe and she suppress her moan.

"Tum na dur hato" She said blushing .

"Kya karun shaadi ke itne saal baad bhi tumse dur raha hi nhi jata, aisa lagta hai tum din bar din aur khoobsurat hote jaa rhi ho" He said kissing her crown.

"Kab mujhse itna pyaar kar baithe" She asked looking into his eyes.

"Pata nhi par jitni baar tumhe dekh ta hoon tumhe apne kareeb leta hoon yeh aur badh jata hai" Mohit said pulling her closer and looked into her eyes for permission. She lowered her lashes giving him and he softly sealed her lips with his caressing her waist he deepen the kiss.

Both felt out of breathe but didn't stop.

"Mumma papa mujhe bhi kissie chahiye" Mohika said and kanikka pushed him breathing heavily only to saw mohika looking at them with puppy eyes she blushed and glared him.

"Of course baby" Both said and kissed her cheeks.

Yes they named their daughter as mohika, symbol of their love. It's been 5yrs of their marriage still their love for each other grows deeper and deeper.

"Mumma i want a baby brother" Mohika said playing with her teddy.

Mohit winked at kanikka while she blushed.

"Of course princess after nine months your baby brother will play in your arms" He said. And she danced.

Mohit asked the house help to take mohi out for playing and she left with mohi leaving the duo.

"Toh chale princess ki wish puri karni hai" He said huskily in her ears and she nodded turning into red tomato.

He picked her up in his arms swirling her and closed the door behind him after and both get engrossed in the world of beautiful pleasure. 💕

Finally its completed .

Do vote comment share

Thank you all for giving so much love to the story.