Is this true?

"Kanikka please listen to me" Mohit called her and held her hand.

"What mohit" She asked and lowered her lashes to control her anger.

"Kani, can we gave a chance to us?" He asked her after a pause not sure of her reaction.

She sarcastically laugh "mohit what's us haan, does we're moving on to friends with benefits stage" She asked expressing her insecurity.

She knows sooner or later she will submit herself to mohit, she can't deny she likes him too but after that what's next.

"Mohit hum jis speed se jaa rahe hai, I think vo din dur nahi jab hum.. " She stops in the middle hoping mohit would understand on his own.

"Hum kya kani.. " She rolled her eyes and looked at him annoyingly.

"You're impossible mohit" She said and take her hand away from his and started walking towards her house.

"Kani, listen.. " He ran after her and again held her hand.

"I know tum kya kehna chahti thi" He said. And she nodded.

"Uske baad kya, tum mujhe chod doge right, jaise tumne use chod diya" She compelets her sentence and regret it the very next moment.

"Kani.. " He yelled but stops seeing her in guilt.

"Don't dare you compare yourself with that bitch" He said and tightened his fist to control his anger.

He turned and slammed his hand on the nearby tree. She moved closer to him and back hugged him.

"Sorry, Moh" She said and lied on his back putting her head on it.

He broke the hug and turned to face her. "Kya kaha Tumne" He asked her not believing his ears.

"Sorry" She said blinked her lashes.

"Uske baad kya kaha" He asked and pulls her closer.

"Moh" She said widened her eyes as mohit pecked her lips.

"Moh" She again said and he again pecked her lips.

"Yeh tum.. "  He sushed her and nodded in no and slightly pushed her backwards her back hit the tree.  He looked here and there to make sure the area is empty.

He leaned to her face and she smiled knowing about his intentions. He claimed her lips into a soft kiss.

He broke the kiss and picked her up in bridal style.

"Moh, chodo koi dekh lega" She said and put her head in crook of his neck to hide her blush.

"I don't know kani, what will happen in future but I can guarantee you I'm never gonna leave you" He said and kissed her crown.

"Is this true?" She asked him and he looked at her confusingly.

"What true" He asked.

"The mohit kumar, jinko khud se fursat nhi milti vo mujhe par itna pyaar jata rahe hai" She said chuckling.

He stops in the middle and leaned to her ear "ahnnn, is moh kumar ko aur bhi romance aata hai bas unki mallikaye husn mahotarma usko mauka toh de" He said and bite her earlobe and winked at her.

She smacked his chest slightly "chalo jaldi agar haath dukhe toh fir mujhe mat kehna" She said.

"Abhi kya main tumhe saari zindagi aise utha sakta hun" He said.

"Aacha main moti ho jaungi tab bhi" She asked.

He leaned to her ear and huskily whisper "mere chote chote babies ki moti si cute si mummy ban jaogi, tab bhi" He said and kissed her cheeks.

She blushes and turned into crimson hue.

"So are you ready to give us a chance? " He asked.

She smiled and pecked his lips "yes" And yelled suddenly as he started twirling her around in happiness.

Tbc.

Do. Vote. Comment. Share.

Next chapter after 30 votes 💕 .

(Joki kabhi nahi milte. 😂🤦‍♀️)