After YOU!💘

His pov,

After the shoot or precisely our kiss we both are super awkward. I don't know what has happened to her but she's behaving a little distant with me.

I headed for the cab but my eyes falls on kani standing their waiting for her cab. She's continuesly looking at her watch.

I make my way to her and cleared my throat to gain her attention.

"Kani, it's already late come I'll drop you to your building as my cab is already here".i said

She looked at me then at my cab and nodded.

We both sat inside and drove to her home.

She was looking outside and I was looking at her then she feels my gaze on her and looked at me and I lowered my gaze.

Caught red handed.

Clouds thundered indicating of rain and soon rainfall starts.

Kani lowered the window and put her hand out feeling the rain drops with a serene smile on her face.

Then the cab stops suddenly.

"Bhai kya hua, gaadi kyu rok di" I asked.

"Aage jaam laga hai saab" He said.

We both looked at each other as if understanding our unsaid words.

"Bhai hum yahin se chale jayenge ap u turn leke chale jaiye" I said paying him and he nodded.

We both headed down the car and I moved ahead of her but stops and she to stops and looked at me confusingly

I make my way to her and extended my hand.

"After YOU" I said and she smiled at her best.

"Buddhu" She said and slightly slapped my forehead.

We both started walking in a sheer silence under one umbrella, then a thunder broke out and kani hugged me dipping her head in my chest.

She clapsed my shirt tightly in her fist and embrace her in a warm hug

"I'm here, don't worry" I said and tightened my hold around her.

Due to fast wind the umbrella flew away to the other side... we both get wet in the rain.

She tightened her hold due to cold.

She then looked up at me and distanced herself.

She then started leaving.

"Kani, stop" I yelled and ran after her.

I held her wrist and stops her.

"Where are you going" I asked and she started wriggling to lose her hand from mine.

I tightened it instead.

"Just leave, me" She yelled at me and I pulled her closer.

"Where are you going" I asked her again trying to control my anger.

"Away from you" She said.

"But why" I asked her.

She sarcastically laugh " But why, you are asking me why kyun tumhe nhi pata mohit... Ek girlfriend hone ke baavjood tum kisi aur ko hug aur kiss kar rahe ho. . Main tumhare jaisa besharam insaan aaj tak nhi dekha. . Aapne kaam se committed nhi ho atleast apne pyaar se toh committed raho no doubt vo aisi kyu hai tumne use force kiya hoga ki vo aisa, behave kare" She said anger dripping from her words.

"Kis haq se kis rishte se tum ye kar rahe ho mohit kya hai hamare beech " She yelled.

"Kani, stop it, you are judging me tumhe puri baat pata nhi hai" I said trying to make her understand.

"Really ab tum kiss karne ka bhi justification doge" She said glaring me.

"Kani, stop it before I loose my temper. " I warned her.

"Nahi, I'm not going to stop kya kar loge maaroge, gussa karoge jo karna, hai karlo, I'm not afraid of y.. " Before she completes. I smashed my lips on her.

Tbc

Tbc.

Do. Vote. Comment. Share

Next part after 30 votes. 💕