Fucked up!

The ride from airport to home is living hell for mohit, he tell the driver to turn on the radio to divert his mind.. But to his bad luck soch na sake start playing on the channel.

(Please listen to Soch na sake song from Airlift)

"Tere liye duniya chod di hai tujhpe hi saans aake ruke main tujhe itna chahta hun ye tu kabhi soch na sake"

Mohit sadly smile reminiscing all those beautiful moments he spent with kani... He just wants to ran to her and engulf her in his arms.

He looks out.. The passing trees, blissful wind blowing.. It's really beautiful weather making him missing kani even more.

But he sigh in defeat "it's just a matter of one week" He mumbled and get down from the car as he reached their apartment.

He insert the keys and unlock the door only to see the person he least wanted to face.

Aadya.

Anger rushed into his veins seeing her sitting on the couch with kani's book in her hand.

"Tum? Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho how dare you entered in my house" He yelled.

She smirked and moved towards him swaying her hips. And mohit looked at her in disgust.

"Oh baby, itna gussa.. You know tum jab gussa hote ho na toh aur bhi hot lagte hai.. " She said cupping his face into her hands and he jerked her hands away from him.

"Don't you dare touch me" He warned her with blood shot eyes.

"Nikal jao yahan se, just get out before I loose my temper" He yelled.

"Chali jaungi pehle mujhe ek kiss toh dedo.. It feels like ages since I feel your lips on mine" She said and tries to forcefully kiss him.

"Just leave, mujhe kiss karne hai haq sirf kani ka, hai tumhara nhi.. " He said and slightly pushed her away from him.

"Kani, kani kani.. Aisa kya hai joh mujhme nhi hai... Haan.. " She yells on him.

"Is that bitch that much good in bed.. Bolo.. Kahan kahan kiss kiya hai usne.. Tell me.. " She said and pulled his shirt down with force to see his chest.

"Behave.... What the hell you're doing"
Mohit yelled and pushed her but this time with force.

She stumbled back..

"Now I'm gonna show you main kya kar sakti hun.." She smirked and pushed him towards the wall.

Before he could do something she smashed her lips on his.. Starting licking his lips and then suddenly turned their position and gripped his shirt tightly in her fist.

The door thud opened "surprise" Kanikka mumbled happily only to get shock.

The bag fall from her hand... She looked at him she shut her mouth with her hands to control her break down.

Mohit break the kiss forcefully and looked at the door only to see kani.

He looked into his eyes only to see shock, disgust, hurt, anger.. Tears welled up in her eyes.

She took her belongings and left the flat...

Mohit gripped his hairs in a tight fist..
"Nooooooo... " He yelled and ran behind her.

She sat in the car, and locked the door
"Chaliye bhaiya" She said controlling her breath.

"Kani... Kani.. Stop its not what you're thinking... Kani please let me explain.. " He patted the window forcefully but she didn't even see him at once.

Driver starts the car and mohit ran behind it.

"Kani.. Please stopppppp.. " He ran but falls on his knees as the driver increase the speed.

"Kanikkaaa.... " He yelled and broke down into tears on the road.

Tbc.

Do. Vote. Comment. Share.

Please silent readers please do vote. It's request last chapter's task of votes doesn't get fulfilled. But still I updated but from now I'll not.

Precap ~ Mohika in Goa.

Next part after 40+ votes. 💞