Broken Soul!

After biding adieu to mohit kanikka checked in.. Only to get the news of flight being delayed for one hour.

She decided to stay at the airport as it will save time. But she chooses her heart and took taxi for her home oops for their home. She could already imagined the contagious smile of mohit after seeing her back at home.

She's excited to surprise him and to ran in his warm embrace. At least she could spend some more time with mohit.

She reached the apartment and pay the driver.. She took the lift and tap the button for 4th floor.
She smiled heartedly and slapped her forehead.

"Main bhi na pagal ho gayi hun moh ke saath rehte rehte. "

The lift stops and she looked to their flat only to see the door

"Aacha hai surprise dena aur easy kar diya tumne Mr. Kumar ". She moved to the door and yelled "surprise" Only get the biggest shock of her life.

She couldn't believe her eyes.. She saw mohit kissing aadya, here she wanted to spend some more quality time with him. And he's busy in doing one night stand behind her back.

Her heart broke into millions of pieces and her hand bag falls from her hand.

She closes her mouth with her hand to control her sob. She took her bag and left the flat furiously.

She could hear mohit calling her name but she ignored him and sat in the car. She tightly shut her eyes as tears makes their way through her eyes.

she did a big mistake by trusting him.

The driver started the car and she switched off her cell she knew he will definitely call her for his clarifying his mistake. She reached the airport and it's already 5 mins for her flight to land Mumbai.

She boarded in took sleeping pills and closes her eyes to get lost in her own world. Her sleep broke with the announcement of reaching Goa.

Her team has already booked the hotel for her near the beach as it was easy for them to do the shooting of the song.

She took the cab and reached the hotel. Some of her fans saw her and she smiled for the photo, she can't just ignore her fans she's here because of them and their immense love.

They showed her room and tell her to reached near reception area as they're moving out for some sight seeing.

She changed into her comfy clothes and starting combing her hairs

She changed into her comfy clothes and starting combing her hairs. She looked at her reflection her face has losed its charm, there were dark circles under her eyes. She put up foundation to hide her dark circles.

She switched on her phone to see 10 missed calls from her mom, 2 from her sister & 40 missed calls with 20 text messages from mohit

She texted about her reach in Goa to her mom and sister and blocked mohit's number.
There were still few minutes for her to go down so she checked her Instagram.

*Mohitkrofficial send you a message.

She ignored it and started scrolling through her feed only to get another shock. There were viral pictures of her giving flying kiss to mohit.

She slapped her forehead and throws her cell on the bed.

*Khushimishra sends you a message.

She opened the message and saw khushi asking her about the news. As she knows her family doesn't know about this matter nor about her relationship with mohit and she doesn't wanted this thing to come in front of them like this.

She calls her mom and explained her everything except about the incident happened last night.
Her mom already liked mohit so it's not issue her mom agrees and they ended the convo.

She took her sling bag and leads downstairs only to come face to face with...

Tbc.

Do. Vote. Comment. Share.

Next part after 40+ votes. 💖

Any guessess about the person? 😉