Mixed Feelings (B)

His pov,

I reached to my flat and just about to open it when jay came.

"Oor bhai kaise ho" He asked.

"Thik hi hun" I said as we both entered inside.

"Mubarakho,tumko show mil hi gya, heroine kon hai waise" He asked and sat on sofa.

"Kanikka" I said and his eyes popped out from it's sockets.

"Kya" He asked rubbing his ears as if he doesn't heared properly.

"Abhi tumne kanikka kaha" He again asked.

"Haann" I said getting restless of his reaction.

"Oh teri ye toh badi gadbad ho gayi, par tumhare mann main ladoo fut rahe honge" He said.

"Ladoo chod mujhe mere jaan ki chinta hai" I said slapping my forehead.

"Aaj toh vo mera khoon kar degi" I said move to my room for having shower.

"Tu baith main naha ke aata hun"

After 15 minutes I came out I could hear jai yelling and saying stop. But I shrugged the thought may be he's talking on phone.

And suddenly door get opened with a thud revealing Kani. She entered in my room as if going to kill me but In few seconds her face changes from anger to pale to blushing.

"Ise Kya hogya aachanak" I said but she checked me out from head to tie turned around.

"Mujhe aise aachanak nhi aana chahiye tha" She said.

Then I looked at me in the mirror, I'm just standing in towel.

She started to leave but the door get locked automatically.

"Yeh khul kyu nhi rha" She whisper and I make my way to her.

I put my hand over hers which is on the door knob. I she jumped on her place in shock and turn around facing me her chest collided with mine.

I pulled her closer encircling her waist our faces inches apart. Her gaze following the water drop falling from my hairs.

I unlocked the knob with other hand, and put a strand of her hair behind her ear. She inhaled a sharp breathe.

I so fucking wanted to kiss her.

I smirk inwardly seeing my effect on her.

"Kani" I huskily whisper to gain her attention which is currently on my abs.

"Hmmm" She looked in my eyes annoyingly. As if I steal her favorite toy from her.

"Door is unlocked" I said and she slightly pushed me increasing the distance between us.

After our little argument she left the flat leaving me flabbergasted.

"My girl is atom bomb".i smile cheekily.

" Bhaii itna kyu muskura rahe ho" Jay asked keeping the parcel on the table.

"Bhabhi kahan hai" He asked checking here and there.

"She left" I said and sat on sofa.

"Dekho dil chota na karo sab thik hoga. " Jay said assuring me.

Then something strikes me.

"Kl se shooting start ho rhi hai. . Yess matlab kani ke saath rehne ka double chance.. " I said and started dancing.

And hugged jay.

"Main kani ko wapis paa kar rahunga.. Use khudse dur nhi jaane dunga"

When my cell pinged with Aadyas message.

She has sent me our kissing pic and a message of blackmailing.

I call in her seconds.

"Pehle bhi toh fans ko send kar chuki ho abhi bhi kar dena.. I'm giving you permission.. I CARE A DAMN & stay away from my and kani's life I'm giving you last warning.. Warna mere paas bhi bahut kuch hai dikhane ko jo ki I'm sure tum dekhna nhi chahogi"

I said and cut the call and blocked her.

Kani I'm gonna make you fall for me.

Tbc.

Do. Vote. Comment. Share.

Next part after 20 votes . Stay tuned. 💕