Don't Go.

"Kani, please" Mohit pleads to her but she ignored him and started packing her luggage

He back hugged her and kept his head on her shoulder. "Kaise rahunga tumhare bina".

" Moh it's just matter of one week." She said and cupped his face in her hands and smiles after giving him slight peck on his lips.

"Main bhi chalunga" He said grumping and sat on the bed clutching cushion near his chest.

She chuckle and sat on his lap encircled her arms near his neck.
He puts his hand under her legs and pulls her closer to him.

"Moh, don't be sad please.. I'll be back. . Soon tum mujhe yun sad hoke bye karoge toh mujhe bhi aacha lagega. . How will i gona focus on work. " She tried to make him understand.

He smiles "okay, jaisa tum kaho" He looks at her lips and again at her eyes she nodded and takes her lips into his.. He kissed her softly tasting her strawberry lip gloss.

He makes her laid on bed during the kiss and come over her putting her head on his one hand. He cupped her face from the other breaking the kiss he kissed her forehead.

Then her eyes, followed by her nose. And trace her face through his hand and she smiles reminiscing that beautiful sequence of suvan.. She too did same and hugged him. He dipped his face in crook of her neck.

She closed her eyes feeling his warmth. Soon they broke hug.

"Aapna dhyan rakhna tum, Mujhe call karti rehna, khana time pe khana okay" He said cupping her face and she nodded.

"And.. Don't dare you wear that shitty cloth" He said warning her and she looked confusingly at him.

"Aise kya dekh rhi ho.. Bhool gayi kya vo flower pink type kapda liya tha tumne" He said and folded his arms near his chest.

Then it clicked her, he's jealous.

She dared to play along." Aacha tum bikni ki baat kar rahe ho" She asked him smirking.

He glared her, and pulls her closer.

"Dare u wear that bikni, i don't want another man to see what's mine tumhe waise dekhne ka haq sirf mera, hai, is that clear to you" She looked into his eyes only to see love, care and possessiveness for her.

She hugged him resting her head on his heart listening to her favourite music his heart beat.

"Okay, don't worry... I'm not gonna wear that bikni, ab shaant ho jao " She said and kissed him on cheek whereas he smiled at her cuteness.

She again checked her essentials and they both left for the airport.

In the car she side hugged him resting her head on his shoulder. He too kept his head on hers closing his eyes not wanted this ride to last long.

Soon the car stops mohit opens his eyes and see they've reach the airport
He looked at her to see her sleeping he smiled sadly and kissed her crown whereas she snuggle into him.

He called her softly for waking her up.
She opens her eyes and saw him. Her eyes teared up and mohit ordered the driver to wait outside. Driver nodded and get out of the car leaving the duo.

He pulls her on his lap and smashed his lips on hers dominating her and laid her on the seat. He sucked her tears. . And moved towards her neck giving her a hickey he, insert his hand inside her top caressing her belly. She opens her eyes and hugged him. Digging her face into him.

"I'm gonna miss you" She said whispering and hiccuped in between her tears.

"Don't cry. . Tumhare flight ka time ho rha hai" He said and wiped her tears with his fingers and nodded in no. They move out of the car and she took her luggage and hugged him last time before moving inside.

She turns to looked at him and give a flying kiss to him whereas he catches it placed it near his heart. She smiled sadly and moved inside.

He stood there seeing her getting disappear inside and sat inside the car left for their home.

Tbc.

Do. Comment. Vote. Share. 💖

Chapter after 40 votes. 💞

Precap ~ Mohit missing Kanikka and getting into a big mess.