CHAPTER 7 - Streaming

Regarding last chapter's A/N, I ended up doing the SBI one. Though I'd prefer to do the Skeppy/BBH prompt, after literal hours of searching all of the art that could be used for a cover it all either makes no sense or is disgustingly whitewashed to the point I'd feel gross posting it. I'm sorry everyone ^^ I'll be sure to do something with them in the future!
The story is officially out, it's called Home and can be found on my profile if you're interested.

TW - MENTIONS OF D3XTH THR34TS, MENTIONS OF HATE
———

- SECOND PERSON POV -

It was meant to be a treat that ended at a public Twitter account. You found that it quickly evolved into your own public Twitch account that was meant to be inactive, then suddenly it was time for your first stream.

You were much less stressed for this one than you were for the first time you were on Clay's stream. It wasn't too surprising, considering that over the weeks you continued to make several appearances in both Dream and George's streams. You normally just chilled in the background, but every once in a while you'd join in on the stream for a bit. Your friends from school always went crazy and blew up your phone.

There was a loose plan for today's stream. You'd start a survival hardcore world with Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo. Over the last month or so since your interaction with Tubbo you'd only grown closer. Then Tommy and Ranboo reached out to you and it was a similar story. The four of you complemented each other in ways that would for sure make many jealous.

In this hardcore world, your objective will be to make sure all four of you survive for 10 in-game days.
If all went well, you planned on making this a series together. It would be fun!

What to call it, though?
The Minors SMP!

//////

"I'm about to hit the go live button, be back in a few!" Tommy shouted before deafening in the call. Both you and him will be streaming, Tubbo and Ranboo aren't.
"I probably should do that to, you two don't get too freaky while we're gone?"

You heard the familiar British snicker from Tubbo. "We'll see."

Rolling your eyes, you deafened before hitting the large 'GO LIVE'
You went live and clapped your hands. "Nice, nice, let's see... Notifications send, people join..." It took a few moments but the notifications did in fact send, and eventually many people joined. 50k.

You grinned widely and adjusted the facecam a bit. "Hello chat! What is up?" You let out a small laugh before clapping. "Today I'm going to be joined with my fellow minors that you know well, Tommyinnit, Tubbo, and Ranboo! We made a hardcore Minecraft server for just the four of us, and we're calling it the Minor SMP - or MSMP for short." You paused, watching the chat scroll by for a second.

"For today, the goal is for all of us to survive for at least 10 in-game days. If it goes well, this might turn into a series! So now let me just undeafen and join them againnnnn..."

Your hand clicked on the mouse a few times and you quickly were undeafened. The first thing you heard was Ranboo saying the words. "Man, I wish I'd thought of that one! Breathing air? That's so weird, why if you didn't suggest that I might have-"
"Ranboo (Y/N) undeafened-" Tubbo cut off the other.

It was silent for a moment before Ranboo spoke again. "OH, uh- Man that must have been some weird timing!"
Everyone laughed, including you as you spoke. "Yeah, it was- I just hear Ranboo sarcastically talking about breathing immediately-"

"Ranboo talking about what?!" The voice was instantly recognizable. Tommy had undeafened.

"Oh hi Tommy!" Ranboo spoke. You could practically hear his smile.
Tubbo then grinned and spoke enthusiastically. "AYYE! Tommyyyyy!"
"Tubbooooo!"
"Tommyyyy!"
"Tubbooooo!"
"Tommyyyy!"
"Tubbooooo!"
"Tommyyyy!"