Part 25

" Zhan, when he will come here ? " The aged woman asked. She walked back and forth for nth time, literally impatient with the upcoming happy news that she heard. She biting her lips anxiously while looking at the closing door that never open unless somebody came out.

Zhan stare at his mom. His mom such an impatient woman. He burst into a light chuckles. He's not going to lie, he is also waiting for the awaited person to come out from that door. He grasped both of his hand nervously. Suddenly, a hand grabbed one of his sweaty palm, locking it in him. He gave a warm smile to that man. He feel so calm just him being his side.

" He will come out soon. Mom, trust me and sit down. Let's just wait okay ? " Zhan said assuring his anxious mother. She refused to sit at this heart wrecking moment but she eventually sit. She just need a few more minutes of waiting but she seems can't. The heart were beating faster than usual. She was excited and nervous. The day finally came.

The sound of creaking door sounded. They turned their head in one way and saw a man with a wide smile. Mrs Zhan who is almost tearing up run her way to that man. He spread his arm wide open and they hugged happily. Zhan who saw that beautiful reunion become relief and smile in happiness. Zhan grabbed Yibo's hand who was all of this time with him, went towards them.

" Welcome home darling. I miss you. " Mrs Zhan said happily, still in his husband embrace. The husband smile and caresses her hair. He embrace his wife tightly.

" I miss you sweetheart. Just how much months days that we separated ? We can finally be together again. " Mr Zhan said. He really miss his wife and his family. He saw his son coming to their way and pulled away from Mrs Zhan.

" Zhan. " Mr Xiao called Xiao Zhan which he smiled and run to him. Zhan embrace his father longingly. Finally, his father are free from the accusation. He pulled away, putting both of his arm around his wife and his son. His eyes then met Yibo. Yibo politely bow down to him.

" You must be Wang's son right ? Wang Yibo. " Mr Zhan asked. Yibo nodded. He remember now and will always remember Mr Zhan. He is his father's best friend. They even successfully built a company together.

If Yibo had to be honest, he is glad that they knew each other and become friends. He only hopes that his father are not that mean and let him continue his relationship with Xiao Zhan since he'd known Yibo since kids and Xiao Zhan and Yibo were very close ever since they were kids.

***

They have arrived at Mr and Mrs Zhan house. Mr Zhan looked around and smile. Nothing had ever changed since he gone. They sit on the couch and had a small talk. Mrs Zhan excuse himself to make some drink and Zhan followed her to help some.

Left by Yibo and Mr Zhan. Yibo was quite nervous but he try to not be awkward and just stay as him like as always. Even though, he's not that social person, he used to joke around Mr Zhan a lot when he was a kid.

Mr Zhan had already got it even before this. Zhan had always adore Yibo ever since he met Yibo. He saw Zhan locking his hand with Yibo earlier which make it more logic. He sighed. He wants both of them happy but he afraid, what will these two face in the future. Their kind of relationship isn't easy and full of obstacles.

" Yibo, are you really serious with Xiao Zhan ? " Mr Zhan asked, slowly. With full of anticipation of hearing Yibo's answer, he look at Yibo with a soft gaze. Yibo hearing this is actually pretty shocked. He was shocked at how Mr Zhan suddenly bring up this topic out of nowhere.

" M- Mr Zhan.. I.. "

No.. Wang Yibo.. you need to be serious if you really want to be together with Xiao Zhan. Yes, let's be serious and act maturely ! Yibo said in his heart.

" Mr Zhan, I am serious. I love Xiao Zhan ever since we were kids. I had no friends and he became one. That one, was a precious, unforgettable and forever making my heart feel happy and no longer feel the emptiness. No matter what happened, I will always be by his side. I'm sorry if my act sound selfish, but I won't give up on him, on our relationship. I hope Mr Zhan can understand. "

Yibo said in wide mind and heart. He tried his best explaining to the Mr Zhan. If he had to give up on something, that thing wouldn't be Xiao Zhan. He is his and he will fight for him until the end.

Mr Zhan sighed and nodded. They are indeed love each other. Mr Zhan stood up, walking to every corner of the room. His eyes wander around the living room. Yibo eyes followed his movement.

" If I had to be honest, I can see the sincerity and love in both of the eyes of yours and Zhan. Xiao Zhan is a really amazing man. He doesn't have a brother or sister to play together with him. When I saw he have a friend and even happily playing with you, my heart softened. I was quite afraid because he doesn't talk much to strangers but he become talkative when he met you. Even he make jokes with us after become your friends. His mom and I were happy. "

" I still remember, the day we were leaving to move out, Zhan look so sad and doesn't talk much. He eats little but his smile never faded. But, still we know he was in agony of leaving you. In the car, he just sleep at the back seat. Usually, he's the one who is the joke maker. I once saw him crying but we couldn't do anything. "

Mr Zhan smile in pain as he remember the past. He turned back and went to sit at the couch again. He gave a smile to Yibo and pat his shoulders.

" Whatever you two doing, please think a lot. World itself is a curse. I will always pray for your and Zhan's happiness. We will always support you. Please stay by his side and protect him. Xiao Zhan is an amazing man but he is also really fragile. Just be happy, that's all I want. "

Mr Zhan's words makes Yibo nodded happily. He promised him he will always protect and love Xiao Zhan. Even thousand of thank you isn't enough to please Mr Zhan. He really did approved their relationship ! This is such a great news. He gave a sweet smile to Mr Zhan.

" Looks like a deep and sweet talk you're talking about ? " Mrs Zhan come in with a tray of drinks and foods with behind her, Xiao Zhan were carrying a jug of water.

" It is indeed a good talk. Xiao Zhan, be happy in the future and always be careful with the outside world okay ? "

Xiao Zhan knows nothing just nodded innocently. He was puzzled. He went to sit beside Yibo and asked him what is happening. Yibo just holding back his smile and burst into a small giggles and smile to Xiao Zhan. He can't wait to tell his lover !