Part 2

Tuesday passed by. Xiao Zhan still working on his laptop doing his job as a CEO of the Xiao Company. Many thing has passed by, right in front of his eyes. Ever since childhood, Zhan had always being a good and carefree kid. His father Mr Xiao was the CEO. His company was a huge success after a lot of thunderstorm came by. His hard work were paid off. Everything is like a dream but Mr Xiao's family become better. But, one day someone came and framed him. The end result, he got into a jail. Until now, he can't forget the misery of his father's face while his enemy's face were shining with hideous smirk. That has changed Zhan.

It has been 10 years since the accident. Ever since then, Zhan has been taking care of his father's company and set his plan to ruin his enemy for making his family living in hatred of people's mind. But, he prefer to have back everything he want rather than people's satisfaction.

" Zhan ? Can i come in ? " Ziyi peeked through the door. He cracked into a smile and nodded. Right now, Yubin and Ziyi are his friends who can help him and he is thankful to have them by his side.

" I found some information about him. Trust me, you won't believe what i've found Zhan. " 

Zhan's heart become uneasy. From the moment he saw that young man's face, he already know something bad is happening to him. He received a file that Ziyi gave to him. He flipped every of sheets of it. Zhan widened his eyes as he gasped.

" What the actual fuck Ziyi ?! They fucking molested him ?! " Ziyi sighed deeply in agreement. Such a poor man in a depressing situation. Zhan keep reading them until one page caught his eyes. He thought they molested him was the worst, but there's even more hell.

" W- Wang... Y.. Y- yibo ?! " Zhan yelled out the name of the young man. Ziyi look at him confused but still gather out more information for Xiao Zhan.

" Yes, he is Wang Yibo. 23 years old, not official yet and he is from Wang Company. Wang Company was actually one of the famous Company in China, like your fathers but one day it got bankrupt and the company itself , well someone bought it and it's your enemy, Mr Yang. " 

" How about Mr Wang and his wife ? " Zhan asked softly. The truth has already devastated him enough. At least please give me some good news. 

" Sadly, his parents are already passed away. I heard his parents were involved in accident 6 years ago. Nobody know the cause of it. "

Zhan just becoming more hurt by the truth. So, for all of this time, Yibo were suffering alone. He wasn't there. His hatred just grew bigger and bigger towards Mr Yang and his company- no ! That wasn't even his company. That was him. Xiao Family property. 

" Ziyi, bring the camera that you recorded before of what that bastard did to Yi- I mean Mr Wang. We will expose him and take that young man right away. " Xiao Zhan stood up, wearing his black mask around his nose and mouth. His glasses never leave his eyes. He only remove it when his bed are calling him. Ziyi was confused but she still gather her things and brought her younger brother along.

***

" Mr Xiao ? How can i help you in this morning ? " The old man spoke. He is Mr Yang's father, Mr Dugu. The one who made Yibo's life in hell. Zhan just smiled at him. 

" Your son didn't tell you about my land ? I want my land back, and i want something from you as well. " He was shocked. He cursed in silent as he stared at Mr Yang's face who standing behind him. 

" i'm so sorry Mr Xiao but you have already sold your land to us. So, taking it back isn't a good manner right ? How about this ? Just tell me what do you want and we will greatly and willingly give to you. "

Zhan scoffed in silent. Fuck it. He will care about the land later. Besides, his company isn't properly fix yet. Once it's done, he will easily snapped his finger at this bitch. Yes, he will take Yibo first. That's the matter.