Part 16

" Jie ! "

Both Yibo and Yubin divert their gaze to the Yubin's room door and saw Ziyi who is looking at them. She was holding a plastic of take away food. She was confused as she saw Yibo were there with her little brother.

" Yibo ? What are you doing here ? Aren't you supposed to be on office at this time ? " She came in and went towards her brother. She put the plastic on the floor and looking at Yibo as she was waiting for his answer. She opened some of the lids of the food.

" Oh, boss told me to come home early today. There's some problem at office and I kind lost control so he told me to have some rest at home. " Yibo explained. 

Yubin and Ziyi look at Yibo, understand. She gave some to Yubin for him to eat. She gave some to Yibo but Yibo kindly rejected it. He said he is not hungry and just want to rest. He stood up leaving for his room. The Meng sibling stare at each other weirdly. 

" What's wrong didi ? What did he ask you ? " Ziyi asked his little brother.

" I don't know. He suddenly came into my room and asked me about our boss's name. I refused because that friend of us can kill me if I tell him. Then, we made a bet and he won. " 

Ziyi look at Yubin with her whole widened eyes. Zhan also reminded her to never spoil his identity to others. 

" Then, did you tell him his name ?! " Ziyi slightly raised his tone of voice impatiently.

" Aish, I almost to until you came. I don't know why but I'm so relief that I didn't tell him. But, somehow I feel pity for Yibo. "

Ziyi nodded agreed. They just really curious, what is Zhan's real identity to Yibo ? Why is Yibo is so insisted to know who is Zhan ? They just shrugged their shoulder and let that pass. It's not their business to interfere anyways. 

Without they knowing, Yibo still standing beside the door and leaning to the wall, listening to their conversation. So, his boss already told them to keep a secret of his identity ? Now, Yibo become more suspicious. What if he truly Xiao Zhan ? If he is, why would he hide himself from Yibo ? One day, Yibo will know by himself. 

***

It's already six on evening. Zhan finally done with his work. His last client had a meeting with him for two hours straight. Zhan stretch his arm up wide to the sky, relieving his muscle down. He remember once he told Yibo that they will have dinner together. He clean his desk with scattered files and papers packed his stuff. 

He went to his car and drive to his house. Once, he also remember that his face were revealed this afternoon because of Yibo pushing him. He really hoping that Yibo didn't think of him as Xiao Zhan. He is quite worried. He hope that he didn't see his mole because Yibo once in their childhood time told Zhan his mole is Yibo's favourite spot. Yes, he hope so too.

Once arrived, he went inside. He walk to the living room and spotting Yibo who is playing game on his phone at the couch. He shake his head as he laughing softly. Yibo always playing games on his phone ever since kid and he is still now. He went to him. Yibo who noticed someone presence turn off his phone and saw Zhan.

" Yibo, you're ready ? Let's go. " Zhan said to him. Yibo was confused for a while. Ready ? Go to where exactly. His confused face really made Zhan giggles. Zhan can definitely see on his face. He must be forget.

" I once told you that we're going to have the dinner outside tonight, remember ? " Yibo then recalled back their conversation. It really took a few second before he remember it.

" Ah! Yes, yes. I'm ready. " 

Zhan smiled to him 

Zhan made his way back to the front door again when he saw the Meng siblings were there too. He turned to face them.

" Oh, guys. I will eat dinner outside tonight with Yibo. Don't worry, I will bring some leftover for you though. " Zhan said which later received a glare from the sister.

" Seriously ? Leftover ? No, thanks. " 

Zhan's laugh echoing in the big living room. He just want to tease them. 

" Alright, I just kidding miss lion. I will pack some for you guys. "   

They nodded agreed. Zhan and Yibo finally leave for the dinner. Zhan brought Yibo to the restaurant Zhan went before. As arrived, they went in and sit at the empty table. They ordered their desirable food and wait for them.

Zhan noticed that Yibo doesn't talking a lot since today's incident. He's more to be quiet than talking. Zhan become a little bit worried whether it is about he saw his face or just because of Mr Yang. 

" Yibo, are you okay ? You seem have lot in mind. " Zhan asked.

" Huh? Ah, yes. Yes I am. It's nothing boss. " Yibo answered. It was a fake answer but he just need to. He can't just ask him if he's Xiao Zhan. Even if he had to, he is sure his boss will never answer.

" Boss, why are you wearing your mask again ? You didn't hide your face at the office this afternoon. " It is now Yibo's turn asking which successfully made Zhan speechless.

He hate when this happen. He just can't answer whenever he got caught or just in similar situation like this. Sometimes, he really just there blaming himself for not being able to answer properly when his heart is racing.

" W- well.. It's your fault too. You were pushing me very hard. It's not that I want to show my face yet. My face is secret yet you already saw it. " Zhan covered it up by saying those with fake crying which made Yibo giggles a bit which is a relief for Zhan.

" Then, I'm sorry to our bunny handsome boss for hurting you and looking at your secretive handsome face. " This time, they both laughing at each other totally forgetting about the silent and curiousness in each other's head. They eat their dinner peacefully and with inserting some jokes to brighten up more that night.

Why we need to think trouble while we can have is happiness ?

Author's Note : I know this chapter sounded so weird because i couldn't think well and my brain couldn't work well. But still, I hope you enjoy this part and see you in the next part!