Part 18

Once hearing Yibo's voice in front of them, they widened their eyes. There is Yibo, staring at them with his curious yet hiding a really exciting gaze. Yubin and Ziyi look at each other like they've got caught from doing something wrong. 

" Y- yibo.. " Yubin said, hesitated. He stared at his sister, as he was searching for an answer from her face. 

" Tell me the truth. Is he Xiao Zhan ? " He asked once again but with much more assertiveness. 

Ziyi just sighed. His little friend's secret has been exposed by their careless movement. She can't just lie to Yibo something that he had already heard by his own ears. Even if she doesn't want to tell him, she needs to. 

" Yibo, what is your actual relationship with our boss ? Why is he hiding himself from you ? " Instead of answering, Ziyi threw another question to him. She just curious and want to know what is the secret between these two. 

" Answer me first. " Yibo said, putting a dark and deep gaze to her. Once again, she sighed.

" Yes, he is Xiao Zhan. His name is Xiao Zhan. " Ziyi answered softly.

That answer is enough to satisfy him. A smile crept on his smile. That kind of smile, what we called happiness. Yibo couldn't refrain himself from smiling. He might even shed a tear after knowing the actual truth. Finally, he able to meet his childhood friend and the only person who had his heart. No, he's actually has been with him for all of this time as a stranger but this time, he can see him as a man he love. 

"Oi Yibo ! Tell us about your relationship with him. " Ziyi said as he saw Yibo already stepping his feet out from Yubin's room. She and Yubin was crazy with curiousness of these two past life.

" I will tell you later, I promise. But, for now please do not tell Xiao Zhan about this. Don't let him know I have already discovered his secret. " Yibo turning around with a big smile to them. 

They were surprise with the sudden smile on Yibo's smile. As they knew, Yibo isn't a person who will smile a lot. He would keep a poker face always. They would only see his smile when he is with Xiao Zhan. Now, they can finally figured out something. Yibo and Xiao Zhan matters to each other. Probably love ! A man with icy personality only melt with love ! What a discovery.

" Also, Xiao Zhan called for a dinner. He cooked some food for us. And, Ziyi. " The one who is her name being called looked at Yibo. She look at that man with suspicious face. 

This guy has something on his mind.

" Don't put a such of surprised face like that. You look like a clown. " 

" Wang Yibo !! "

Yibo ran away from there as lighting after Ziyi threw him a pillow. Ziyi cursed under his breath. That idiot ! How dare he called me a clown ?! 

" Jie, somehow I really feel like a clown too. What if Xiao Zhan really did make us look like clown about his relationship with Yibo ? " Ziyi widened her eyes. She immediately hug his little brother. Look what that dumb boy did to her little brother. 

" Don't listen to his word. That dickhead. I will kill him. Whatever he said, just don't listen and I will beat his ass. " Ziyi cursed again. She just want to beat him.

***

The Meng siblings came down and sit on the chair at the dining table. Ziyi glared at the mischievous smiling Yibo in front of her. Can't she just beat him ? 

" You finally came. We've been waiting for you. Let's eat. " Zhan said, seeing them arrived. Zhan served them food, not knowing the up rise situation between two person beside him. Ziyi took a deep breath and eat the food, try to forget about everything just happened. Now, she just want a peaceful dinner.

" Zh- I mean boss.. I am sorry if we both did a mistake to you. Please lessen up the punishment if you are unsatisfied. " Yubin spoke to Zhan which gained a lot of attention from the people who were sitting there. Well, even though it was only four people, still their eyes on Yubin especially Yibo. He speak with his mind to Yubin as he asked to not spoil their promise earlier. Zhan looked at Yubin confused.

" Alright alright. Even if you did mistake, I won't punish you. Stop talking. Eat those. " Zhan said giving a smile to him. The lips were giving smile are invisible but Yubin know he was smiling. This is the reason Yubin and Ziyi love Xiao Zhan. He is the kindest and have the purest golden heart. Ever since he met Zhan, he always encounter a lucky fate and best life. Xiao Zhan always protect him and his sister. Thanks to the destiny, he met such an angel like Xiao Zhan and that's why he will always loyal to him. He will give his everything to Xiao Zhan.

Yibo sighed in relief as Zhan did not suspect anything. He was just staring at Xiao Zhan while he's eating. Food no longer become his desire. He just feel wanting to go to Xiao Zhan and hug kiss him. He miss him so much.

After dinner, Yibo and Zhan were cleaning together. After done, they decided to rest and prepared for the tomorrow because of the court proceedings. They walked up to the upstairs together and about to separate going to their bedroom. Yibo decided to call him.

" Boss. " He called Zhan which he immediately responded. He look at Yibo with wonder. Yibo was having battle whether he should be honest or not. His fist tightly formed. He was nervous.

" Are you.. " He stopped. Zhan's head slightly tilted, wondering.

" Uhm, no. It's nothing. Goodnight. " Yibo said with a sweet smile. 

Zhan smiled back and nodded. He wished the same to Yibo. He walked back to his room to rest. Yibo sighed. At the end, he didn't tell him. He just think this isn't a great time to tell him. Maybe tomorrow he will. 

This love with get to you one day. I promise, I will tell you the same word with the old same feeling I felt before.