Part 19

Morning finally came by. The sun shines brightly and the birds happily chirping. It is indeed a very great morning. Today is finally their victory day, no wonder these two boys feel so joyful. Zhan and Yibo are preparing themselves for the important event today. They had their breakfast and went to Zhan's car finally to depart to the awaiting event for them.

As arrived, they went inside and wait for the others. Yibo and Zhan sat down near the victim seat and saw their enemy across them with deadly stare. But, they could have care less about that because today is finally going to be their day. Those deadly stare not affecting him and Yibo at all. Instead, he gave a smirk to them. 

The judges finally came and sit down. The proceeding finally begin. The victims swear the oath before giving the truth. They first gave the chance to Zhan who is the victim of this case to start his speech. Zhan explained everything Yang family did to his family. How they tricked them and the whole universe about stealing their company. He also gave the evidences as proving he wasn't lying. Then, Yibo is up. He told the audience how he was treated by the old scumbag. They faked a document to steal his father's company. The judges nodded as they were understand where both victims smile in joy.

Later, the defender from Yang's came and gave their statement, saying everything that make sense and whatever it is to protect their client. Yibo and Zhan scoffed knowing how fake and nonsense it were. They are the liar and full of lies, where can they find the truth ? Only truth that they can admit is they are bastards. 

The judges glance at each other, as they were talking using their brains and eyes. Their face doesn't completely agree with the given statement and truth. The victims saw this and suddenly felt their heart were heavy and worried. Anxious and sweat came. Did the judges didn't believe their words ? It's the truth !

" I'm sorry Mr Xiao, Mr Wang but, every victim or offender have their own lawyer or at least, you need to have a witness. Whether your word are true or false, having a victim can assure your cases. Without it, I afraid this cases will be longer or cancelled. " The head judge said which shocked Zhan and Yibo. He doesn't know how court works and he failed. 

" Don't you have any witness ? " The judge asked again. Zhan's eyes suddenly roamed around the room, searching for someone. He formed a fist in anger. He remember that someone said he will come here to help them but not even his shadow were here. This is the only way to win but the person didn't appear like he promised like he said. Zhan turned facing the front again, meaning to speak again but he heard a door being pushed opened.

" Sorry, I'm late. I am the witness. " The man walked to the front and bow down. He apologized for being late in such an important meeting. The guard allowed him and opened the gate which was preventing the audience to trespass. He sit on the witness seat and read his oath. Zhan and Yibo stared at him in a state of shock and mannequin. The judge stare at him.

" My name is Mr Zhu. I am the witness for both Mr Xiao and Mr Wang. I worked under Mr Yang and his family. They also asked me to murder Mr and Mrs Wang. I hope I still able to convey the truth as the witness for justice to the victims. " Mr Zhu said. His voice echoing in the room. The judge nodded and agreed. They began the speech again.

After two hour of proceeding, they have a short break before they announcing the result of the whole cases. The mic is switch on now which means, the result will come out soon. The judge hit the gavel on the sound block which a small piece of wooden to silence the audience. 

" We have finally make the final result. Mr Yang and Mr Dugu who were involved with the murder of Wang's couple, faking the company documents, action of sexual harassment to the minor, and killing innocent people. These criminal are worse out of the worse. With that, we announced that they will be imprison for whole life. " The judge said. Hitting the gavel twice. 

" For Mr Zhu, who was the one murdering Mr and Mrs Wang will get the five years life in prison. With this, this case are closed. " Once again, the gavel striking the wooden piece on the table. Mr Zhu closed his eyes. He has already predicted this. His sin. He don't want to live in lies again. He want his punishment and free from those guilt that was haunting him everyday. 

The police officers came and handcuffed those offenders. Mr Zhu is one of them. Once done, all of them stood up. The Yang are barking and cursing to Zhan and Yibo. Lots of curse and bad word were out but they just crossed their arm on their chest and smirk happily. Mr Zhu who is with police officers make their way to the cell stopped in front of Zhan and Yibo.

" As long as I am in here, can you look out for my family ? We made a deal before. I surrender myself and you help me watch over them. " He said, begging. Zhan sighed and nodded. He still remember the deal and he will never breaking any of them. " Don't worry. It's on me. " Zhan said which made Mr Zhu feel relieve.

" And Yibo, please forgive my mistake. You can blame it all on me. I have nothing left now. Please forgive me. " Mr Zhu begging him, almost kneeling if Yibo wasn't the one who catch him. Yibo sighed deeply and nodded. If his parents can forgive him, why wouldn't he ? Also, his boss also said, hatred isn't a way to relieve our anger. Forgive and forget. That's it.

Mr Zhu thanked them and walk away from there to go to his cell. Later, came Mr Yang and his shitty old man. They were glaring at Yibo and Zhan ever since they laid the eyes on them this morning. Yibo smirked at them. He went closer to the officer and whispered something to them. They rejected it at first but soon, gave in. Mr Yang and Mr Dugu stepped forward as the officers pushed them.

" Eh boss, don't you want to punch them ? I've already asked them if we can at least punch him thrice and they allow us to. Want do it ? " Yibo said, whispering to Zhan. He shockingly glance at Yibo. He hit Yibo softly on his shoulders. 

" You are really.. Forget it, I'm not doing it. You can do it for me. " Zhan really hate laying his hand on these type of people. Well, even though he wanted to do it before, he's not interested anymore. Yibo rolled his eyes. " You're no fun boss. " Zhan replied to him back with another roll of eyes.

Yibo positioned himself. Six punches ! Oh yeah man. With a evil smirk, he swinging his fist to Mr Dugu first. 

First punch. Bugh ! " This is for your shitty harassment to me fucker. " 

Second punch. Bugh ! " This is for stealing my company. " 

Third punch. Bugh !! " And this is for murdering my fucking parents ! " 

Mr Dugu faces and stomach were hurting but to Yibo, it's worth it. He made his way to Mr Yang now. This is for my zhan-ge.

First punch. Bugh ! " This is for stealing Xiao company. " 

Second punch. Bugh ! " This is for spreading false rumors of Mr Xiao's family. "

And third hurting punch. Bugh !! " And this is for hurting my Zhan-ge ! "

The police officers brought them to the cell and call for medic. Yibo's punch are no jokes. Zhan shake his head to Yibo. Well, his little one is having fun and he love watching Yibo in good mood.

" Boss, let's go back to my office ! I have something to tell. " Yibo excitedly said. Zhan giggles. Look how excited his bobo. He is going to have his own office now.

" Alright, but about what exactly ? " 

" About someone I love. " 

aaah~ im sorry ! this is very long one uhuhu.. but, next part is going to be the exciting part, well i hope so too lol anyway, thank youu for reading ~ lub you all <3