Part 21

you guys have been waiting right 😂😂 im sorry for hanging it but let's get it!

Zhan who has been walking stop at his track. His eyes widened, his heart stop beating. He dropped his stuff due to hearing Yibo's deep voice that shocked him. His breath hitching up. His feet were like sticking to the floor. He can't move !

" Seeing how shocked are you proving that you are Xiao Zhan right ? " Yibo asked in hoarse voice. He slowly make his way to a statue Xiao Zhan. His eyes were cold and dark. His steps were elegantly beautiful. Every steps he took like a magnet that keep pulling him to Xiao Zhan.

" Just how much you want to keep lying and pretending to me ? Why did you lied ? Zhan-ge.. " Yibo finally said the most wanted word that he has been dying to say. His eyes glistened but he promised he won't cry. His chest going up and down. His hand went to Zhan's shoulders, shaking them as the same words came from his mouth.

" M- Mr Wang.. this is.. You have misunderstood. I am not Xiao Zhan. Our surname may be have the same Xiao but I'm not Xiao Zhan. " Zhan said, stuttering. He is doomed but at least his brain decided to cooperating.

Yibo scoffed. " Not Xiao Zhan ? Dare to lie to me again ? Am I that dumb ?! You want a proof ? Fine, I will give one. " Yibo said. Still in his uncontrollable rage, he pulled Zhan's black mask, revealing the real Xiao Zhan. A beautiful crease eyelids, a sharp pointed nose and his favorite spot, a tiny black mole under his lips.

" My Xiao Zhan has every features on your face. He's stuttering when he's anxious. He doesn't like eggplants. He has the most kindest heart and he also had the picture of him and his childhood friend playing in the rain. Tell me, why are you had all of those ? "

Yibo raged. Why is Xiao Zhan having the difficult time admitting ? Doesn't he miss Yibo like how Yibo missed him ?

" W- we maybe have the same life haha yes, we have the same life. I- I gotta go. " Zhan hurriedly run to the door, forgetting his scattered stuff on the floor. Zhan thought he made it on time grabbed the door knob until he realized, he's being pushed roughly on the door and both of his wrist were forcefully grabbed and glued on the door, directly on top of his head.

" That's why I dare you to walk out of my office and you are brave enough Zhan-ge. " Yibo darkly gazed Xiao Zhan. The height isn't important because Xiao Zhan is now in his control. Zhan was struggling to free himself from Yibo. Talking about strength, ever since kid, Yibo always on top.

" I told you.. I am not Xiao Zhan. Wh-"

A lips captured on Xiao Zhan's lips. His word stopped. He froze. Did Yibo really kiss him ?! The shape of his lips perfectly matched with Yibo. The younger move his lips , following the every rhythm. Sucking on his favorite place. Zhan's eyes close by itself. He did miss this.

" Dare to lie, a punishment came ahead.Zhan-ge, you such a brave one. " Yibo smirked in victory. Ah, he miss XiaoZhan's lips already. It was sweet, an addictive taste. Like a drug. He rubbed his finger along the way where his lips is located. Not even a single for Xiao Zhan to reply back, the sound of knocking echoes. 

" Boss, we were about to go home since Yubin isn't feeling well. You're coming ? " The person turned out to be Zoey. Xiao Zhan screaming happily. This is his chance to escape. He open his mouth to answer but then, Yibo's palm made his way to Xiao Zhan's mouth closing them. He shocked. What the hell !

" Zoey, you can go home first. Boss and I have something to discuss about. It's really important. We will go home later. " Yibo answered with a smirk for Zhan which the latter just glared at Yibo.

Zoey answered back and later gone from there. Yibo remove his palm from Zhan's mouth but not for his arms. Yibo come closer and kiss Zhan's nose. His legs felt weak after those fluttering moment. He slowly fall down, followed by Yibo next. Zhan sighed. 

" Aren't you gonna let me go already ? " Zhan asked. He's already done with Yibo at this point. Yibo just shook his head. He came closer to Zhan, keeping the eyes wide opened as he stare at his favorite brother. Zhan's heart isn't stable now. " Not until you admit your defeat ge. " 

Xiao Zhan sighed deeply. This guy won't give up. He don't even know if he need to pretending anymore. His hand is freaking hurting because of tight Yibo holding them. He take a deep breath.

" Do you really hate me that much ? Did you leave me before because you really can't stand me anymore ? Do you really want to leave me that much.. like before you did ? " Yibo said softly. Seeing at how Zhan really want to leave him paining him. He keep on lowering his head. His hand slowly loosen the grip on Xiao Zhan's wrist.

Somehow, Zhan's heart broke. He never intended to leave Yibo but he was childish that time. Hearing Yibo got a girlfriend hurt him, so he chose to stay away from Yibo, forgetting about his 8 years of beautiful friendship. 

He pulled Yibo closer and caresses his back softly. Hearing his heartbeat bring those beautiful memories back. He miss Yibo, their friendship, their jokes and playtime together. Yibo wrapped his arm around Xiao Zhan. He truly miss Xiao Zhan. His scent, his mischievous smile and funny moment, everything ! 

" Is this really you Zhan-ge ? I really miss you. God know how much I'm suffering without you being my side for years. Zhan ge, Zhan ge.. Zhan ge, I miss you! " Yibo smelling Zhan's scent make him smiling in satisfied. He really wish, this isn't a dream. He want his Xiao Zhan back.

" It's me Bodi. Your Zhan ge is here with you. Please, no more suffering. Zhan ge will be here with you, not leaving you anymore. " Zhan said warmly. His lips formed a smile.

It's true. For all of time, Yibo has been suffering a lot. He lose his parents after he lose his only bestfriend that was Xiao Zhan itself. The old bastard molested him and he lose everything. He can't just leave Yibo like this and in this condition. 

Yibo smile in victory and satisfied. Finally, Xiao Zhan has admitted he is the one who Yibo was searching for all of this time. His embrace became tighter. He came closer to Zhan's ear as he doesn't want to release Xiao Zhan.

" Can you listen to my story now ? I will continue from we stopped until the end okay ? " Yibo asked, waiting for his answer. Zhan who is with heavy heart sighed. Let's just listen.

" I will. " 

Can I tell you that I desire the most, wanted the most, admire the most, obsessed the most is you ?