Part 11

" Mom, please I am begging you to. I might die if he know about me. " 

An old aged woman who is sitting on the wooden chair as she knitting red soft color sweater using her needle and red yarn. She is looking softly at the man who is wearing mask and glasses in front of her, kneeling and begging her. She smiled at him.

" Honey, then when are you going to tell him you are Xiao Zhan ? He has been searching for you since ages. " She replied.

" I know mom but, give me some time to adjust. I met him accidentally and in such a awkward yet disgusting event. I will one day, but for now please help me. "

Zhan keep on begging her mom to help him to pretend not knowing who is Yibo, and if Yibo asked anything about her, she will pretend she never know him. Mrs Xiao nodded as she patted her son's head. " Alright. "

After that, Zhan invited Yibo entering his house and sit down at the couch near where his mom at. Zhan keep eyeing his mom and signaled her their plan. She couldn't help but giggling at Zhan. She nodded at him. 

" Aunty hello. I am Wang Yibo, Mr Bunny worker-

They all froze once Yibo started to introduce himself. Mrs Xiao seems to be shocked but giggles. 
" Mr Bunny huh ? " Ah shit.

"  N-no !! I-I mean.. Mr CEO of Xiao Company.. Ahaha yes. That is what I meant. " The big house has been filled with sounds of cricket and fans twirling around on top of the ceiling but now, Mrs Xiao can definitely hear her laugh loudly echoes in the living room. Yibo's words really did bring laughter to her after a long time she didn't see him in person.

" Aiyaa ! Don't worry much son. I called him that a lot of time too. I get it, he's adorable. No one can resist his cuteness. " 

" Mom ! "

Mrs Xiao wiped tears remaining in her eyelids. It has been a while she laughed like that since her husband got caught. She couldn't visit him since she can't drive and it's dangerous for her. Some people might hurt her because of what happened before. Her husband tell her, he will come home soon. So, please wait for him at their home. Isn't that touching love story ?

" Fine fine. I am her mom. Ah, this house is really quiet since my baby is working hard. His father is in jail right now, so it's really hard for both of us. But, don't worry. Please be comfortable sitting in this house. I am sure, we can talk a lot since I've heard about your father's company too. Wang Company right? "

Yibo seem surprised about her question. Honestly, his boss's family is much more mysterious. Why she didn't mentioned his boss's name ? How did she knew about his father's company ? Is it because Wang Company that famous ? But, the most questionable thing is- her face. Why is her face seems familiar ? He will find out soon.

" A-ah.. Yes, my father's company is Wang Company. A lot of thing happened and there's a traitor who working with Mr Yang Company and killed my parents in an accident before. My parents died and I was kidnapped by Mr Yang. Luckily, that day boss saw me and saved me from them. He promised he will help with by getting back my father's right together with his father as well. "

Mrs Xiao seems shocked with the sudden news. Wangs are die ?! She wished her ears are filled with dirt inside it as she want think that she misheard it. Her eyes went to Zhan who is keeping his gaze on Yibo who is smiling sadly. Zhan swept his gaze from Yibo to her mother with a concern eyes, nodding. 

" That disgusting human ! I just want to prick his ass with this needle of mine. Gosh. Just how greedy and cunning is he ? Son, you better kick his body and avenge for our family and Yibo's too! " She said, completely stiffen Zhan's body but he nodded anyway.