Part 14

" No ! You lied ! They aren't die ! " The inside of the young man were filled with rage, madness and betrayal. Why would his parents die ? They just go for a vacation. This man lied to him. A liar. A betrayal ! 

" Hahaha ! Yes kid. Your loving parents are died ! Ha, there's nothing you can do. This house, the company is all mine. And guess what will belongs to me too ? " An old man laugh despicably to the young man who were held by his fellow minions. They were too strong if compared than him who just had a small body. Even though he's tall, it's not helping.

" You will also be mine. Hahaha !! " Another vicious laugh came from his filthy mouth. He's already old fart but still have those nasty ass mind. The young man's heart were filled with sadness but his rage were growing slowly. 

" You fucking liar ! Coward ! Betrayal ! Where the fuck are you when my parent needs you ?! Where is my parents, liar ?! Fucking betrayal !! " The young man screamed out of his lungs to the another man behind the old man. He just hiding his face and not dare to spare a glance to him. 

"  That's enough Yibo. Screaming to one of our CEO isn't great. Bring Yibo to my house now. We will have a great time. " He said, smirking to him and went inside his car. His life is like a piece of shit now. Because of fame and power, he lose everything precious to him. Especially his parents.

" Dad, mom.. " 

" Yibo ! " He heard a small scream beside him and flinched slightly and there he saw, a beautiful man staring at him, with worries and concern. He even holding his shoulders. The past is still haunting him. Even though it has almost for years, it can't stop lingering in his head. He turned his head back to the front.

" What's wrong ? Are you sick ? Or.. are you thinking about your parents ? " He asked slowly. Mr Zhu promised them to tell the truth about his parents at Zhan's office. They are now on their way to the office. Yubin and Ziyi are the one who in control driving the car. Zhan is watching over Yibo since Mr Zhu told him to tell about the truth of his parents. He is one hundred percent Yibo is thinking about them. He is dead worried.

Yibo is silent. Like a corpse, he is moveless. Later, he nodded slowly. His mouth is like being stitched. He couldn't utter a single word. He wants to, but he can't. He wants to cry but he just.. can't. He's like being trapped inside a place which is indescribable. 

Then, Zhan's hand crept to his hair and ruffle it softly as to calming him down. His arm almost hugging his shoulder give a space and comfort to Yibo. Yibo's head turned to Zhan once again. His lips are trembling. His teary eyes explained everything. Zhan gave him a warm smile.

" I will always be there for you. No matter what happen, I will be right here. I am always your boss but I am your friend too. So, you can tell me anything without feeling anything bad. Friends are meant tell to each other, comfort each other. Don't be afraid. Bunny boss is here. " 

Yibo somehow cracked into a smile at the end sentence. Zhan's words is like a comforting- no. More like a words of encouragement that no one but him could give. Warmth. He can feel warmth inside those words. To others, this is a word where everyone can easily say to comforting someone else. But, Yibo can feel it's other than warmth. But, he don't want to expect much. His tear fall down. He nodded slowly. Embarrassed. 

Zhan giggles softly. He used his right hand to wipe his fallen tears on his cheeks. He still remember how thin and slim Yibo's cheeks used to be. Now, his cheeks are becoming more and more thinner. Time to feed Yibo some bread now.

***

After 30 minutes, they have finally arrived at the Xiao Company. Yibo has finally calm down and his normal self come back. Zhan was glad about that. They walked to the entrance. Yibo and Zhan without wasting any times, they went straight to the CEO office to meet Mr Zhu.