Chapter Five - Mrs.Knight Understands

Ok, this is the last short chapter I SWEAR! The reason their so short is cuz I type them on my ipod but I'm done doing that. I think. Whatever they will be longer. Enjoy. _________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Five-  Mrs.Knight Understands

 It was seven thirthy when Mrs.Knight shook me awake. The cover up I had so carefully applied was streaked with tears and rubbed off. The dark bags protruding, my eyes blood shot.

 The concern in her voice was obious.

 "James, honey! Are you ok?"

 "No..."I whimpered.

"Girl trouble?"

 "

No.... Mrs.Knight i'm...i'm g-".

 "Gay. I know James. Its ok. I don't thonk of you any less. Your still an amazing person." She smiled.

 She didn't mind.  

"So whats wrong?"

 "

 I....I kissed Logan....he stormed out all flustered."

 I grabbed the closest pillow, burried my face in it and cried.

 I felt her hand on my shoulder. "James, give him time. He'll come around to you being gay. Even if he doesn't like like you, you'll meet some amazing other guy."

"Thanks mama Knight." I mumbled through the pillow.

"Your welcome James."

 *FLASH BACK*

 I was in ninth grade and had just discovered boys. But I coldn't let go of girls yet. Alex was his name. I gave him my virginity. I loved him. He loved me. He gave me a promise ring. It was just a thick silver band with a blue jewl in it. I wore it on my left middle finger all the time. He was sweet enough not to push to be public. He knew my perdicament. He knew I was scared. But he never pushed. Never.

 "Dad? Can I ask you something?" I said nervously.

 "Of course James. You can tell me anything." He smiled. He wouldn't be smiling if I went through with this.

 "Lets just say I was gay and-"

"But your not right?" He inturupted.

 "Would you still love me?" I finished ignoring the question.

"But your not are you?" He gave me the evil eye.

 I paused and took a deep breathe. " Yes dad, I think I am gay."

 He exploded at that.

 "JAMESDIAMOND! HOWCOULDYOU! WHATGUYDIDTHISTOYOU!". He raged.

 "His name is Alex. He is a tenth grader and extremly sweet. And you will be nice to him!"

 He growled. "Hes here isn't he."

 "RIght outside." I smiled.

 "Bring him in."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 I never was accepted easily. Thats why I'm so scared.