I pulled back and jerked him off while licking the tip. I could feel him pulsing in my mouth.

"D-Don't stop," Wayne groaned, throwing his neck back. His legs tensed and he moaned my name quietly.

Wayne panted, his hands twitching. I swallowed his cum, even though it tasted bitter. I put his underwear and sweatpants on, still on my knees.

He pulled me up by my neck. Wayne dragged a finger on my bottom lip, wiping it clean, and stuck it in my mouth.

"A lot," I answered his previous question.

He walked me back until I fell on his bed, never breaking eye contact. Wayne put a knee between my legs. He stripped me of my tank top, then my shorts. His hands sent a fire down to my heat.

He removed my bra and flung it somewhere. Wayne kissed down my chest, making me weak. His fingers roamed around my wet underwear.

"You missed me?" Wayne whispered into my skin. I spread my legs as wide as they could go, giving him full access to anything he wanted. I whined and arched my back. He chuckled at my vulnerability.

Wayne connected my ankles and slid my underwear off. He took his time reopening my legs. The wait was agony.

His fingers inched closer and closer to my core. He laid down between my thighs and stared up at me with innocent eyes and a lustful smirk.

"Did you miss this?" Wayne lowered his mouth and dragged his tongue up my heat. I moaned and squirmed. He put a finger to his lips. "Shh, you don't want anyone to hear how desperate you are for me, do you?"

I want him to hear how desperate I am for him. Screaming his name, begging for more. Everything.

I pressed my lips together. Wayne explored my folds with his fingers. He touched my clit, making me flinch. He just barely grazed it, over and over again. I wanted enough of his teasing. I lifted my hips upward.

"Harder, p-please," I exhaled. Wayne obeyed. He put pressure on the spot, drawing circles. I gasped through my gaping mouth. I bent my knees and propped my feet on the bed. I couldn't have done it better than him.

He knows just where to touch me.

Wayne used his other hand to slowly slip in a long finger. The double friction sent a shiver up my spine. He moved it in and out, then subtly added a second. I hummed, stretching my hands out toward Wayne.

My heavy breathing was the only sound in the room. That and the occasional coos from Wayne. He enjoys seeing me try to keep it down.

The sensations grew warmer and the feeling spread through-out my core. Wayne must have sensed that I was reaching my climax. He slowed his pace and I squirmed, pushing my hips upward.

"Hold on, Beth," Wayne murmured, "I want to taste you."

He pulled my waist aggressively, with a soft smile on his face. He kissed my clit lightly before pressing his tongue on it. The wetness of his mouth combined with my soaking heat was overwhelming. I couldn't hold my legs up; I let them fall to the side.

Wayne swirled my sensitive spot while moving his fingers inside of me like a powerful beach wave. I grinded on his face a little.

"You like that?" He said, increasing his pace while holding eye contact with me. I looked down at him, watching him carefully. Wayne grinned and fluttered his eyes shut, showing me he enjoys my flavor.

"Y-Yeah I- Fuck," I stuttered, falling back down. My hands gripped the bedsheets. My legs straightened and tensed heavily.

"Wayne, I- can't hold it in- I need to-"