The ninjas are saying goodbye to people before they leave.

"Now promise me you'll eat your vegetables," Edna says as Y/n giggles.

"Mom!" Jay whines.

"Oh, I mean it. You get sluggish when you don't get enough vitamins," She says. "Ed, tell him if he's going to save the world, he has to eat his vegetables."

"Uh, do what your mother says."

"I don't know what to say," Lou tells his son.

"You don't have to say anything," Cole says.

"You're right. I don't have to say anything. But I do have to sing," Lou replies as the Royal Blacksmiths started humming a tune as he sings. "Who's going to save Ninjago's hide? Who's going to make a dad swell with pride? Cole is! Cole does! Cole, Cole, Cole," He sings as everyone claps.

"That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard, Pop," Cole says.

"Now, Dareth, as the honorary Brown Ninja, we're entrusting you with protecting Ninjago and tending to the Ultra Dragon," Kai says. "Are you up to the tasks?"

"I won't let you guys down. Did you hear that? I'm officially the Brown Ninja!" Dareth announces as everyone cheers. "Oh, what's my elemental power?"

"Hot air," Y/n replied without hesitation as her siblings laughed.

"So I command the wind. Cool!" Dareth says, not getting the hint.

Lloyd was on the Ultra Dragon. "You need to stay here, big guy. These people need your protection."

Zane sighs as he watched everyone spending time with each other.

"Is there anyone you would like to say goodbye to?" Wu asks.

"My only family is my Falcon. And my only memory of my father was nearly erased. I will miss Ninjago for it's all I know, but I am excited to see what the future has in store," Zane replies.

"Well, my Nindroid friend," Wu says. "There are a few people who would like to say goodbye to you," He says as he points to Zane's fangirls.

"I love you, you stupid Nindroid," Rufus tells Zane as Y/n giggles before boarding the ship.

"Pupils, it's time we set sail." Wu says.

"Goodbye!"

"See you!"

"So long!"

Dareth blows towards the ship's direction. "You see that? It's working!" He says as people cheer.

"He can never seem to take a hint," Y/n tells Kai as he laughs.

"Jay! Did you make sure to pack clean underwear?" Edna suddenly asks as the ninjas and Wu laugh at him.

"Yes, mom!"

"We still have a long journey ahead of us," Wu says.

"Still no word from your Falcon?" Cole asks.

"Not yet," Zane replies.

"I wonder what's on the island?" Kai asks.

"An entirely new ecosystem?"

"Never before seen creatures?"

"Oh, vegetables that taste like dessert?"

"Let's just hope that we won't need to deal with the Stone Army," Y/n says.

"I hope the Stone Army is there," Kai replies. "They may have gotten the best of us once, but never again."

"You said it!"