Meeting Lemon Demon

Chapter 1: Meeting Lemon Demon

     It was just another normal day for Senpai. Although normal was the last word you'd use to describe Senpai's life, as it was surrounded by demons, clones and people from alternate universes. Still, Senpai himself was seen as normal as long as his clones or alternate universe selves weren't around. So Senpai made his way to school, his house wasn't too far from the school so he could wake up late and still be there on time. He heard that there was a new teacher since the old one (a hot M.I.L.F) died in the mall over the weekend.
     As he walked in, he saw a girl with coral colored hair tied with a white ribbon. Damn, she is hot, Senpai thought as he walked up to her, reading her nametag as "Monika". Unfortunately for Senpai he wasn't the best at on the spot flirting, so all that he could say was "Awooga..." to her. Like a moron. "What?" She said, sounding slightly offended and confused. "Your chest... Is big..." Senpai said, feeling embarrassed as fuck right now. She just stared at him, a blank look in her eyes. Yup, he felt stupid as all hell right now, damn it why did he flunk 10th grade he wouldn't have to be here right now damn it. He decided to sit down, so he turned around and saw none other than Lemon Demon enter the classroom followed by a pair of kids in costumes. He knew those kids were advanced for their age, being in a 12th grade class despite only being 12. But he didn't know that they were associated with Lemon Demon, someone so intimidating and... Cool. The monster left the classroom as quickly as he could, and Senpai randomly said out loud, "Who's better, Monika or Lemon Demon?" A random boy named Keith said "Obviously Monika, that Lemon dude scares me!" and another boy named Pico said "In a fight? Lemon Demon, obviously. If you plan on dating someone go for him, you already made a fool of yourself in front of the teacher." he pointed at Monika. Yeah... He has a point- WAIT THAT'S THE NEW TEACHER??? Senpai thought as he looked at her again. "Ok class sit down so we can start!" Monika said, and Senpai realised he was standing there awkwardly. He sat down and the bell rang, and class started.