"Can we go to bed?" Kara yawned, hugging Jordan while he put his arms around her.

I smiled at them, my heart at ease seeing how much he cared for her.

"Yeah," I laughed, "We'll see you tomorrow morning."

She pulled away from Jordan then reached out to pull me in for a hug and kiss on the forehead before we parted ways.

Callum walked into the closet to change while I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face, clearly showing my annoyance by slamming open the cabinets and drawers looking for absolutely nothing.

"You lookin' for something?" Callum asked me when he walked in wearing a pair of basketball shorts.

"No."

"Okay, then." He brushed off my attitude, grabbing his toothbrush.

I got mine, putting toothpaste on it before furiously scrubbing my teeth. He watched me through the mirror in total confusion.

I brushed past him when I was done, grabbing my body lotion on the way out before pulling back the covers to his bed and sitting down. I put on a random movie from Netflix and started putting the lotion on.

He came and sat down beside me, scrolling through his phone while I mumbled to myself, massaging the lotion into my arms and legs.

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing. I'm perfectly fine." I smiled at him.

"No, you're not. I just heard you mumbling about how much of a dickhead I am," He pointed out.

I didn't answer him for a minute, setting my lotion on the bedside table before leaning back on the headboard.

"You don't tell me anything," I murmured.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you don't tell me anything," I complained. "Like when I ask you something, you tell me not to worry about it or brush it off and give me a blunt answer."

My hands reached out in front of me, grabbing the teddy bear he gave me and started to play around with it.

"I do that so you won't get more stressed out, babe." He chuckled out, grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him.

"So 'him' is someone you don't want me getting stressed about?" I inquired.

"Yes," He sighed out.

"Oh." My shoulders slumped, starting to relax. Then I remembered the bruise on Alexis's neck.

"Why did you put your hands on Alexis?" I sat up, studying his face.

"She deserved it." He shrugged.

I took a deep breath to hold in the punch I so badly wanted to deliver to his face, "No one deserves to be hurt like that, especially a woman."

"Stay the fuck out of it, Nia." His voice was laced with annoyance.

"Oh, fuck off."

The second it came out of my mouth, his fingers were wrapped around my chin, pulling my face up against his.

"I dare you to say that again." He gritted through his teeth.

So I did while pulling my face out of his grasp. "Fuck. Off."

"Nia, I swear to fuck-"

"Go ahead, put your hands on me. You already have, Callum." I laughed, "But the next time I see you lay your hands on another girl like that, I will leave." My tone got dead serious at the end, the satisfaction filling up in my chest when seeing the way his face fell.