"Now! For the love of Pete."

Sam took the newspaper clipping from Dean.

EXT. BOBBY'S SCRAPYARD

Sam, Dean and Francesca walked to their car, which wasn't the Impala. It had her plates, but was a black Mustang with two brown stripes. Dean put his bag in through the window and they got in. Dean started the car.

"You know, maybe we should wait 'til she gets back," Sam suggested.

Dean glanced at him. "Dude, she just called from the road, said she'd be here in two shakes. You really want to sit around and smell him stew in his juices?"

"Yeah, yeah," Sam agreed. "Drive."

They drove off.

INT. BOBBY'S KITCHEN

Bobby poured himself another drink and found a shotgun moving his hand away from the glass. "What the...?"

"Tell me you haven't been drinking this whole time," Ellen said.

"You're worse than the boys and Frankie. I'm working."

"My God. I'm gone a week, and this place goes completely to hell. What is wrong with you, Bobby Singer?"

"Get a pen. It's a long list."

"You smell like a bar, you know that?"

"You don't exactly smell like a rose yourself."

"Huh. Yeah, I've been hunting with Jo. What's your excuse?" She unpacked groceries.

"If I need one, I got a good one."

"I know. And I'm sorry. He meant a lot to me, too. Go wash up. I'll fix us something." She patted his arm.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a pain in the ass?"

She laughed and kissed Bobby on the cheek. "That's why you married me." She pushed Bobby gently. "Go."

Bobby walked out. "Don't tell me what to do, Ellen."

INT. GARAGE

CHESTER, PENNSYLVANIA

Dean, Sam and Francesca investigated the scene. They each looked around with flashlights.

Dean turned on the EMF meter. "Not a bleep."

"Well, not a vengeful spirit, then," Sam noted. "So what is it?" Sam and Francesca found a golden thread on the floor. "Huh."

"Whatcha two got? What is that, Christmas tinsel?"

"I don't know," Francesca replied, taking the thread from Sam and rubbed it against the flower pot, leaving a gold streak. "It's gold."

"You mean, like, gold gold?"

Sam frowned. "Why would a handyman have gold just lying around in his garage?"

"I don't know. There is definitely a skeleton in this family's closet. I mean, accents don't just happen accidentally." Sam and Francesca gave him a look. "You two know what I mean."

"All right. How about Frankie and I'll go check family records, you go with next of kin?"

"Yeah."

INT. RUSSO'S OFFICE

Russo was on the phone. "On the courthouse steps - for the deposition. No, I told you, 3:00 p.m. No, my usual fees. I got to go, Ma." Russo hung up the phone and turned to Dean who closed the pamphlet he was reading. "I'm sorry, uh, what department?"

"Genealogy," Dean replied. "From the university. I-I-I'm doing a study on local families, and, well, the Russos are-"

"Yeah, well, you know what? I got to tell you, I am extremely busy right now, so-"