"Dean-"

"I mean, the only thing that's really changed is now I need a daily rape shower."

Francesca eyes narrowed and she shuddered. "More than one. I hate them looking at me like they want to get into bed with me."

Dean's jaw clenched, not liking others imaging her in such a way.

Sam glanced between them. "Okay, you're all right. Let's go with Plan B. Oh yeah, we don't have one. So till we do, sorry guys, stock up on soap-on-a-rope. Guys, if you wanna get my soul back, that's what we gotta do, okay?"

"Yeah... You even want it back?" Dean asked.

"I'm working for Crowley, aren't I?"

Dean and Francesca poured themselves a drink, turning their backs to Sam as Dean replied, "Yeah, well, who says he's gonna hold up his end, you know? It is Crowley. You ever think of that?" They turned to find Sam gone. "So, she and I guess the moment's over, is that what you're saying?"

"Sam!" Dean and Francesca cried.

When they didn't get an answer, they drew their guns and started looking for Sam, only to find him lying unconscious in the next room. A demon came up behind them and knocked them out.

Sam, Dean and Francesca came to, each bound in chairs.

"What now?" Dean and Francesca wondered.

"I think I know who you two can ask," Sam answered.

"Evil bitch."

Meg smiled. "Keep sweet talking me, this could go a whole new direction."

"Meg," Dean stated. "She and I've been dying to see you again."

"Well, here I am, big boy, little girl. So, what should we do now?"

"How about we rip you to shreds?" Francesca retorted, pulling at her bonds.

"Kinky, I like. A little Q&A first, if you two don't mind. Now, where's your boss?"

Dean narrowed his eyes. "You think we work for somebody?"

"I happen to know for a fact you've been juggling Crowley's orphans. Now where is he?"

"Don't know. Don't care," Sam said.

"You've been working his beat for months."

"Doesn't mean we get face time."

Meg straddled Dean's lap. "Where's he take all those things you snatch up for him? I bet you're an all-day sucker that's where his majesty's holed up." When Dean didn't answer, she held a knife to his throat. "Okay, officially over the foreplay. Satisfy me, or I please myself!" Sam laughed.

"Something funny, Sam?" Dean and Francesca asked.

"Yeah, Meg," Sam replied.

"Really?" Dean retorted. "'Cause where I'm sitting..."

"Don't worry. She can't do jack squat. She's totally screwed."

"Sam, not helping!"

"Look at her, Dean. She's furious. If she could kill you two, she'd've done it by now. She's running."

"Am I?" Meg questioned.

"Judging by the level of flop sweat on all of you, yeah. Which means you're running from Crowley. Which makes sense. Crowley would want to hunt down all the Lucifer loyalists now that he's the big man on campus."

"How would you know?"

"It's what I'd do." He looked to his brother and friend. "She can't kill us. She needs us to get her to Crowley so she can stick that knife in his neck. It's him or her."