Sam picked up the newspaper. The headline read "Businessman Falls Victim to Animal Attack."

"...heart missing," Crowley finished. "Sounds like?"

"Werewolf," Sam answered.

"No, it's not a full moon," Dean pointed out.

"Werewolves turning on the full moon – so '09," Crowley said.

"He's right," Sam agreed. "Samuel and I ganked one about six months back on the half-moon. Things have been out of whack for a while now, I guess."

"Yeah, I guess," Dean and Francesca muttered.

"So, it's settled then," Crowley decided. "You bag the howler, bring it home to papa. See you soon, boys, girl." He disappeared.

EXT. – NIGHT

The Impala drove fast along a road.

INT. IMPALA – NIGHT

Dean was driving.

Sam said, "So, the vic's a real class act. Owned a bunch of slum-grade apartments. Couple houses, too."

"So this is it?" Dean asked. "This is – this is what you're gonna do?"

"What am I doing?"

Francesca narrowed her eyes. "Crowley. He's so far up our asses we're – we're – we're coughing sulfur, but you – you're just gonna work the case?"

"Well, he's got us by the short and curlies. What else are we supposed to do?"

"It's just – you know, man, I... I'm working for a demon now. So's Frankie. We don't even know who you are. I just... I just need a second to adjust. And she may too," Dean said.

"Look... this is a crap situation. I get it. But, Dean, Frankie, I am still me – same melon, same memories. I-I still like the same music. I still think about Suzie Heizer."

"Biology class Suzie Heizer?"

"Can you blame me? Look, I know you don't trust me. I know Frankie is wary of me. And I can't take back what I did. But I'm going to prove it to you two. I'm still your brother and her friend."

EXT. DOCK – DAY

Someone zipped up a body bag. Dean, Sam and Francesca in their FBI suits and dress walked past a coroner's vehicle towards a detective, who was standing next to the body and two men who were ready to move it.

"Okay," man one said.

"I got it," man two told him.

The two men lifted the body and carried it away. Dean, Francesca and Sam showed their IDs.

"How you doing?" Dean said. "Agents Holt, Neff and Wilson."

"Feds?" the detective asked.

"Yeah," Sam confirmed.

"What are the Feds doing here?"

"Oh, we're specialists. They call us in to answer the questions of mouth-breathing dick monkeys." Dean, Francesca and the detective looked at Sam. "So, you gonna walk us through this, or, uh..."

"Dock worker. Guy on the morning shift found him – chest ripped wide open."

"Same as the body in the car?" Francesca inquired.

"Yeah, second one in two days."

"Internal organs missing on both vics?" Sam questioned. "Like their hearts?"

"Uh... looks like it, yeah. How'd you know?"

"So, this guy, he – he have any enemies?"

"Yeah, plenty, but, uh, I don't think it was a wolf or possibly a cougar that had a beef with the guy. You do realize these were animal attacks?"