"Danny, love?" Henry knocked his knuckles against the wooden doorframe, peeking his head into the nursery to see little Danny sitting in his bed and playing with his toy train. He glanced up through the soft blond hair that'd fallen into his deep brown eyes. "If you're up to it, I'd love some help baking." Henry said with a little playful emphasis on the word 'baking'; he'd learnt as of recently that baking was Danny's new favourite pastime. As well, he'd found it to be his own favourite pastime.

Danny leapt up with a pure grin running form ear to ear, his hair bouncing as he rushed over towards Henry and hugged the raven haired young man's legs. Henry simple chuckled at that, feeling a rush of warmth through his heartstrings as he reached down to ruffle the boy's soft fair hair. Bending over he scooped the little boy into his arms, placing a chaste kiss on his tender cheek as he made his way towards the stairwell and descended down towards the kitchens.

"Alright, mate. You sit right here, and I'll bring everything we'll need, okay?" Henry ruffled the little blond boy's hair once again as he got settled at the kitchen table leaving Henry to stalk over to the pantry to get the eggs, flour, and sugar.

As he stood inside the draughty pantry, he glanced around at the shelves, one by one collecting everything he reckoned he'd need. In the past few weeks since Advent started, Henry had come to the realisation that though he'd experienced many Christmases, he'd never truly experienced Christmas; not truly. Most of the work was done by servants back home, but this year he found himself getting his hands dirty for the first time ever; decorating the house, helping with church events, and baking. He'd lost count of how many batches of biscuits and mince pies he'd baked, most of the time rather successfully he'd add.

"Baking again, eh?" Henry felt himself go weak in the knees as he heard Thomas' husky whisper in his right ear, enthralling his senses; he'd been so awfully focused on gathering ingredients that he hadn't a clue when the handsome fair haired man had managed to slip into the pantry.

Henry nodded, feeling Thomas' strong body press up against his from behind; the young constable's muscular arms engulfing Henry's slender body as the raven haired boy felt his body melt and morph into Thomas'. He moaned quietly as Thomas nuzzled into the nape of his neck, placing small pecks up towards his jaw which got more and more heated with each passing kiss.

"We shouldn't..." Henry whispered between between kisses. "Danny, he..." He trailed off, feeling the lust cloud over his psyche.

"I shut the door, he won't see anything..." Thomas teased playfully, holding Henry by the waist and spinning him around so they were now face to face; snaking his arm around Henry's waist  and pulling him tightly as though he'd disappear should he let go.

"It's not that..." Henry's eyes rolled into the back of his head and Thomas continued to suck on the nape of his neck. "Well, obviously yes, that is partially the issue." He rambled on between moans. "It's just... Danny's been so looking forward to helping me bake, I don't want to keep him waiting."

Thomas stopped abruptly, his lips losing contact with Henry's skin as he pulled back to gazing into Henry's dimly lit eyes. He reached his hand up and cupped Henry's face, pushing the mess of black hair up and out of his face.

"Is it odd that you talking like that only arouses me even more?" Thomas asked, licking his lips seductively as he leant in and rested his forehead on Henry's.

"How do you mean?" Henry furrowed his brows as he grazed his fingers over Thomas' stubble.

"Something about you being so caring towards Danny and Alfie makes me feel even more..." Thomas trailed off as his eyes locked in on Henry's sapphire blues, his plump lightly parted lips, his slender neck.