Chapter one

**this book was originally written in 2016, and most likely will never be finished**
I kept walking, attempting to keep the tears at bay, but the lump in my throat is making it nearly impossible.
'No one, wants to see you ball your eyes out, just because your mom found out about the attempt (and as per usual didn't care) doesn't mean you get to cry. Just live with it, your parents don't care- they have an image to uphold, and me being depressed clearly isn't part of the image they want'
All I could do was repeat that in my head, and the more I said it, the more I could control my stupid tears. Tears show a weakness, one that I'm not willing to show anymore. Not since the incident. A cold shiver creeps down my spine, just thinking about it. I push the memory to the back of my mind, while pushing the door open to Nandos. Before I know what's happening I look down, see chicken, and some sort of sauce, streaming down my new white shirt, and scarf. "WHAT THE LITERAL-"
"OMG! I'm really sorry here I'll grab you some napkins" I looked up ready to glare at the shirt ruiner. Instead I find a really cute guy who looked a lot like..."Harry Styles....?"

________________________

A/N
Hey I hoped you liked the first chapter, this is my first fanfic, and the first story Ive written on wattpad, so I'm sorry that it sucks and that This chapter is really short. It's only three pages on my phone so I'll definitely try to make them longer. I'll also try to upload once or twice a week, whenever I can I will thanks for reading!
****Mostly Edited*****